Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
i am like My Return
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

i am like My Return

part of me relates the My Retrns posts, and that is the most tragic thing in the univerce. to relate to the poo made on the forum, by an old troll. who loves himself.

Mar 28, 2011, 20:23

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: i am like My Return

78 sluss wrote:
part of me relates the My Retrns posts, and that is the most tragic thing in the univerce. to relate to the poo made on the forum, by an old troll. who loves himself.

Lawrence, get off it. I know this is LBO and his sudden disappearance. Nice try, but I'm not buying it, you're a 20 year old adolescent from some frozen NE corp/village who lives with his folks and brags about their 8 track and then uses a name w/ a similarity to mine all to make me crazy because I am the center of the universe. okay. right.

Mar 28, 2011, 21:05

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

to be outwardly ultra fit, can cause an inner corruption. but then, imma get it. no matter what. if that makes sence. i'm not 20, i'm 14. or am i lying. here's to perfect people.

Mar 28, 2011, 21:16

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

i'f you're the center of the univerce, then why dothings for other people, like look good. or perform. somehow i'm here, anyway.

Mar 28, 2011, 21:24

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

right last year you were performing in bars. but, you can be 14 and perform in bars before hours early evening.

Mar 28, 2011, 21:34

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

because you can and boredom is insipid so you must fill the hours but not at our expense. you need your own name and identity- reintroduce yourself as a unique individual what happened to the performer? and we want proof of your performances. You are too verbose for a 14 yr old troll.I'm gonna spend my last five bucks on a beer. buzz off.

Mar 28, 2011, 21:38

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

i though that because this was only a forum, that i could perform my mike reed esq performances, rather then just be a lurker. because thats cold. but why must i bathe in your golden doggery, like you are a king of the univerce. like u got something i can never have. dont worry i deserve it, i'm a funny man. do you drank? nah thats old.

Mar 28, 2011, 21:52

MY RETURN
1963 posts

78 sluss wrote:

Fail. Don't use me as an excuse to bitch about the forum. I post serious and I post for fun. Either way, I'm more original than the haters will ever be.

Mar 28, 2011, 21:55

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

i'm just a hater
and i'm in a morgue
i'm more serious then you'll everbe
i'm on the street. gay

Mar 28, 2011, 21:57