Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
yet even more memorabilia
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Re: yet even more memorabilia

Or, preview your post, eh? Yeah, I can never remember either.

Apr 08, 2011, 00:43

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

corporalclegg
corporalclegg
501 posts

"Fingers crossed"...

http://s1125.photobucket.com/albums/l588/pipsquaack/?action=view&current=DSCN0309.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket

Apr 08, 2011, 01:02

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2134 posts

corporalclegg wrote:
"Fingers crossed"...

Woot woot!

I have that one too :)
Hardly ever wear it though, the neck is a bit weird / tight.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/5959/shirtsy.jpg"

It just occured to me I haven't bought a band shirt for years, in fact I think the last one was the grey Stereolab one from the last tour.

Apr 08, 2011, 12:33

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2134 posts

OOps!

Apr 08, 2011, 12:33

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

That is cool. I want one! I still don't have a laudry bag but I don't think I'd use it. My laundry is too soggy.

Apr 08, 2011, 14:15

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

you can get the laundry bag on insound.com still. 2 colors I believe. I bought one a couple yrs ago and am going to hang it in the laundry area of my new house!

Apr 08, 2011, 15:15

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5926 posts

Hobobachang wrote:
OOps!

Despite all the shirts I have... still jealous of yours. :p

Apr 08, 2011, 18:03

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

cool.

Apr 08, 2011, 19:03

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I missed the tour. I lived too far away and decided to go the day of the show on a nine hour drive only 4 hours before gig. My helicopter was in the shop.

Apr 08, 2011, 19:05

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

And to think I could have bought that in DC (a few years after Microbe came out) for $30! (In the end I just thought the bag seemed to cheaply made to justify it, seeing as how I already had the CD.)

Apr 08, 2011, 19:16

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index