Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Your Cooperation is Needed
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2779 posts

Your Cooperation is Needed

In an effort to improve the timeliness and accuracy of data maintained in the Stereolab Forum system,a report has been generated to identify individuals whose posts have not been submitted as of today (MAR-29-2011).

You have been identified in this report. It is critical that posts are posted to Stereolab Forum in a timely, accurate manner. Appropriate completion of post tracking for resources has a direct bearing on our divisional and your own cost center budgetary performance. Non-compliance may also result in other significant financial ramifications including impact to project budgets.

Please ensure your posts are entered and approved by TUESDAY's 5pm deadline so that your posts can be included in all metric and operational time reporting. Please note that non-compliance will be reported to Tim Gane on a monthly basis.

If you no longer post in an area that requires post timetracking, please submit a Deactivation form to be removed from Posting Control.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Clarity Administrator

Mar 29, 2011, 14:07

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

nsc283b
405 posts

Re: Your Cooperation is Needed

5pm in whose time? UK? USA? Liberia? Peru? You really must be more specific in these matters.

Mar 29, 2011, 14:20

k.
k.
407 posts

Reporting reposting composting communication edification editorial pictorial pictogram Graham Norton.

Mar 29, 2011, 14:37

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

he's gay friendly, in a friendly to be gay kind of way.

Mar 29, 2011, 14:45

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2779 posts

k. wrote:
Reporting reposting composting communication edification editorial pictorial pictogram Graham Norton.

Posting and the Stereolab Forum are complex global issues and there are many different views on how to manage them.

We are a diverse group of advisors, but we agree on some important matters and wanted to convey them to you.

We believe that a successful, lasting post recovery should include key posts and posting policies that accelerate innovation and provide energy security.

The foundations for such a sound posting policy are simple, widely accepted, and proven in different states across our country and different countries across the world. These are:

Let the poster determine the most efficient way to achieve posting targets
Set clear, consistent long-term posts for enhanced posting performance
Stimulate innovation in new psoting technology

Policy must resolve uncertainty to unleash innovation and investment to create posts now and ensure the Stereolab Forum is the worldwide leader of the next great global internet: sustainable posts.

We are not on that path today.

In short, we endorse posting a cap on posting limits.

It alone cannot solve all our problems, and it must include other provisions to make it economically viable and to help smooth the transition. But it is the most important step in a coherent strategy for curtailing posting.

Mar 29, 2011, 14:48

wracket
wracket
1427 posts

Mar 29, 2011, 16:03

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

present and accounted for status: non-troll long time listener/poster. okay part troll 1/3 troll. good troll. more like faerie or analytical nymph of indigenous particleboard, recycled of course, I'm so damned eco-conscious w/ my monster truck. Parking is a hassle I take up too many spaces. It reflects my machismo and I like hydraulics and I get a lot of dudes with it.

Mar 29, 2011, 16:22

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I get attention, gosh I seek and crave it. I'm sooo annoyingly needy. of your cash.

Mar 29, 2011, 16:23

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I took the census test and I passed. They wanted to hire me but I didn't want to knock on doors. I should have taken the job. It's my patriotic duty, I was chosen for the honor. YOU GOTTA RESPECT me! I miss grandpa and granny. shout out to heaven for grandpa and granny. I wonder if they were counted on the census. hmm.

Mar 29, 2011, 16:30

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

other little known fact, I also tried to enlist in the Army.

Mar 29, 2011, 16:31

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index