Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
More CREATIVITY board.
Pages: 9 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

MY RETURN
1963 posts

More CREATIVITY board.

People bitch about posts, trolls etc. Yet, I haven't seen a lot of input lately either...There's only so many times you can talk about obsecure bands. Sorry.

The last 4 pages are about music. Within that it's about banning. Really? Is that all that's going on out there?? lol

Stereolab's diverse. It's been said before that the forum needs to be too. For the people who disagree or think they're highbrow: You're exactly proving my point.

Mar 31, 2011, 23:53

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2779 posts

Re: More CREATIVITY board.

MY RETURN wrote:
People bitch about posts, trolls etc.

Strong words from a troll.

Apr 01, 2011, 00:12

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
MY RETURN wrote:
People bitch about posts, trolls etc.

Strong words from a troll.

Learn a new word. It's overused. There's nothing inflammatory about being diverse. Try it.

Apr 01, 2011, 00:36

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Less BOTE board

Less BOTE would make this place a lot better.

You are not diverse or creative, you are stupid, boring, inane, and illiterate.

You don't understand the difference between the people at this forum and the 13 y.o.s at the NIN forum, and that's part of your problem. That, and the fact that you were banned, which you are too much of a chickenshit to acknowledge.

Now, piss off, jerk.

Apr 01, 2011, 00:47

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Re: Less BOTE board

Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:

You don't understand the difference between the people at this forum and the 13 y.o.s at the NIN forum, and that's part of your problem. That, and the fact that you were banned, which you are too much of a chickenshit to acknowledge.

Now, piss off, jerk.

Recheck the site. There's no rules posted. The forum's what you make it which by your account shouldn't be much.

4 pages of just music speaks for itself. No threads from you, much about anything else.

YOU HAVE BEEN WEIGHED ON THE SCALES AND FOUND WANTING.

Apr 01, 2011, 00:59

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

MY RETURN wrote:
Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:

Now, piss off, jerk.

Recheck the site. There's no rules posted. The forum's what you make it which by your account shouldn't be much.

4 pages of just music speaks for itself. No threads from you, much about anything else.

YOU HAVE BEEN WEIGHED ON THE SCALES AND FOUND WANTING.

I didn't say anything about "rules" you brain deas idiot. You were banned, that's a fact. You're too much of a pussy to acknowledge it, that's a fact.

Apr 01, 2011, 02:20

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Squirrel M. Nutter. "you brain deas idiot."

CLASSIC. lol

"You were banned, that's a fact. You're too much of a pussy to acknowledge it, that's a fact."

Yawn. Take the challenge. You're not even good at diverting. Summing you up:

Apr 01, 2011, 02:44

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

MY RETURN wrote:
Squirrel M. Nutter. "you brain deas idiot."

CLASSIC. lol

ooh, I made a typo, you must be thrilled...

Why don't you ever acknowledge or honor the fact that you were banned?

Apr 01, 2011, 03:03

JS
JS
489 posts

Cheeso wrote:

Why don't you ever acknowledge or honor the fact that you were banned?

Why can't you just ignore him, sucker?

Apr 01, 2011, 04:27

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5933 posts

MY RETURN wrote:
People bitch about posts, trolls etc. Yet, I haven't seen a lot of input lately either...There's only so many times you can talk about obsecure bands. Sorry.

The last 4 pages are about music. Within that it's about banning. Really? Is that all that's going on out there?? lol

Stereolab's diverse. It's been said before that the forum needs to be too. For the people who disagree or think they're highbrow: You're exactly proving my point.

I bumped all sorts of interesting threads the other day above the disturbed ones. It took lots of time, but got that crap off the front page. Hopefully I brought back a few interesting things.

We can post about anything of course, but um, to complain about music posts is ridiculous. This is a band's board.

And despite cheeso being disgustingly abusive, you were banned bote long ago. I think it's a little odd of you to criticize anyone else, or this board for posting about music. And if people get irritated by a few random mentally disturbed people here and there, well, it's all part of the diversity of life. I do agree with you there.

Apr 01, 2011, 04:37

Pages: 9 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index