Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
More CREATIVITY board.
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: Less BOTE board

JS wrote:
Cheeso wrote:

Why don't you ever acknowledge or honor the fact that you were banned?

Why can't you just ignore him, sucker?

hehe, you always seem to follow cheeso too!

Apr 01, 2011, 04:37

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: More CREATIVITY board.

Ugh, I'm being a grouch. I had a very long bad day.

Apr 01, 2011, 05:12

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
Ugh, I'm being a grouch. I had a very long bad day.

stfu bote!

Apr 01, 2011, 06:10

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Music is to provide some kind of entertainment. It's good for us to focus on music instead of rehashing mundane or horrific events that we've heard on the tv or read online. It's as if this were another type forum you wouldn't introduce topics which are irrelevant. I think your're suggesting innuendo like arty type pictures of Jesus with his clothes off or something proggy like that.

Apr 01, 2011, 15:32

MY RETURN
1963 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
MY RETURN wrote:
People bitch about posts, trolls etc. Yet, I haven't seen a lot of input lately either...There's only so many times you can talk about obsecure bands. Sorry.

The last 4 pages are about music. Within that it's about banning. Really? Is that all that's going on out there?? lol

Stereolab's diverse. It's been said before that the forum needs to be too. For the people who disagree or think they're highbrow: You're exactly proving my point.

I bumped all sorts of interesting threads the other day above the disturbed ones. It took lots of time, but got that crap off the front page. Hopefully I brought back a few interesting things.

We can post about anything of course, but um, to complain about music posts is ridiculous. This is a band's board.

And despite cheeso being disgustingly abusive, you were banned bote long ago. I think it's a little odd of you to criticize anyone else, or this board for posting about music. And if people get irritated by a few random mentally disturbed people here and there, well, it's all part of the diversity of life. I do agree with you there.

I didn't criticize the board for posting about music. lol The name's MY RETURN. People leaving for ridiculous or unjust reasons don't matter either.

The point was to address those who complain. Everything some of us do isn't pulitzer. But, you can't deny the effort to contribute. Plenty of times I reply to the underrated threads to give everything a chance.

Apr 01, 2011, 20:56

MY RETURN
1963 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Music is to provide some kind of entertainment. It's good for us to focus on music instead of rehashing mundane or horrific events that we've heard on the tv or read online. It's as if this were another type forum you wouldn't introduce topics which are irrelevant. I think your're suggesting innuendo like arty type pictures of Jesus with his clothes off or something proggy like that.

Mundane and bad are relative terms.

Apr 01, 2011, 20:57

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

MY RETURN wrote:
People leaving for ridiculous or unjust reasons don't matter either.

You didn't leave, you were banned. There is a difference.

MY RETURN wrote:
Everything some of us do isn't pulitzer.

hahaha That speaks for itself!

Again, I will ask you a simple question, let's see if you have the integrity and the guts to answer directly and honestly: why do you refuse to acknowledge and honor the fact that you were banned?

Apr 01, 2011, 21:37

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
rawrk rawrk

I'm through playing with you. yawn. Taking your logic: People get banned everywhere for every little thing, right or wrong. So somebody banned has more input than you. Wow. You just made yourself look even more sad. lol

24 hours later, the critic(s) didn't step up..Bottomline.

Get off the parakeet thing. You also can't talk about others if you don't know how to spell yourself. ;)

Deuce

Apr 01, 2011, 22:32

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

MY RETURN wrote:
You're right, Squirrel, I don't have the integrity or the balls or the honesty to acknowledge or honor the fact that I was banned, I'm too much of a chickenshit

I already knew that.

MY RETURN wrote:
People get banned everywhere...

You were the only one here to get banned.

Apr 01, 2011, 22:55

JS
JS
489 posts

Cheeso, I will ask you a simple question, let's see if you have the integrity and the guts to answer directly and honestly: why do you refuse to acknowledge and honor the fact that you are a stupid fucking jerk??

Apr 01, 2011, 23:49

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index