Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
More CREATIVITY board.
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Re: More CREATIVITY board.

Mu Mu wrote:
MY RETURN wrote:
One of the most amusing things through all this was Cheeso brushing off errors when that's been his/her basis to be an ass.

Go away bote. You're only here for attention. Meet a girl.

You first. lol If you didn't act like a jerk then who posts and what posts wouldn't be an issue. ;)

Apr 04, 2011, 22:23

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

you can report the post. I don't know what happens. I think it gets filed under "R" for arrivederci!

Apr 04, 2011, 22:44

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2779 posts

MY RETURN wrote:
You first. lol If you didn't act like a jerk then who posts and what posts wouldn't be an issue. ;)

Your grammar skills are beyond reproach! Excellent!!!

Apr 04, 2011, 22:51

MY RETURN
1963 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
MY RETURN wrote:
Dara wrote:
...was it actually Mania/Manic Depression/Bipolar disorder back then..And I think some form of apology would also help some people on here get over the past and move on..

FAIL. Get over yourself and a pointless apology. Your need to hear sorry shows insecurity and need for validation.

I'll NEVER APOLOGIZE for handling jerks like you. The End

Was it "handling" to go off board and call someone's employer?

I didn't call anyone's employer..See. You were cool earlier. You seemed rational. Don't buy into the hype.

I could bring up people trying to find my family, posting where they think I'm at, or using fake names to be offensive at other boards. I have things I could complain about too. But, that's counter-productive.

It's 2011. People need to stop reliving/ twisting 2003.

Apr 04, 2011, 22:51

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2779 posts

MY RETURN wrote:
I didn't call anyone's employer.

That's not how I remember it. You're a terrible liar.

Apr 04, 2011, 23:02

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

MY RETURN wrote:
People need to stop twisting 2003.

Like you pretending you weren't banned?

Apr 04, 2011, 23:06

JS
JS
489 posts

Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
MY RETURN wrote:
People need to stop twisting 2003.

Like you pretending you weren't banned?

Don't be fooled, Cheeso. The fact that Bote have been banned doesn't make you any less of an asshole.

Apr 04, 2011, 23:27

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
MY RETURN wrote:

Try hooked on phonics. It might work for you. *pat on the head*

Apr 04, 2011, 23:50

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

MY RETURN wrote:
Mu Mu wrote:
MY RETURN wrote:

There is nothing wrong with what he wrote. Why would he need to try hooked on phonics?

Apr 05, 2011, 00:32

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2779 posts

Cheeso wrote:
MY RETURN wrote:
Mu Mu wrote:
MY RETURN wrote:

There is nothing wrong with what he wrote. Why would he need to try hooked on phonics?

He doesn't understand the difference between grammar and pronunciation.

Apr 05, 2011, 00:59

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index