Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
More CREATIVITY board.
82 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: More CREATIVITY board.

Babylon01 wrote:
This is all very interesting -to the newcomers here, it has been for the last few weeks frustratingly bitchy in a really destructive way or simply odd and destructive, and the relevance to Stereolab / music related stuff has been hard to discern.

Now I have some clear background, things make sense much more. Though I am still intrigued as to what this Bote character got up to, maybe it's best not to know. It's useful to be able to orientate oneself to the politics a bit.

good post Babylon - thanks, and a good suggestion. I think it is really important that what BOTE got up to is clearly defined again - athough without the offensive detail. I have tried to generally outline what happened in a previous post, but perhaps Cheeso may want to help here - as a sort of therapy perhaps, I think we all have our own perspective on it all.

I think it is also a good idea to give BOTE the chance to respond to it in a calm and sensible way - as I said he has mellowed now and although through not being a native English speaker, he struggles with the language sometimes - come on, let get it all out in the open - shake hands, tear down the wall and get together in our common love (music).

Apr 02, 2011, 21:14

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: