Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
More CREATIVITY board.
82 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: More CREATIVITY board.

wracket wrote:
Dara wrote:
BOTE...not being a native English speaker, he struggles with the language sometimes

I'm sure Cheeso is going to have a field day with this one.

As far as I know, BOTE is a born and bred, English-speaking American. (Not to be confused with JS, who is from the fair province of Quebec. And not in the Norm MacDonald technicality sense.)

Well then there must be some reason his English is not very good. Perhaps he has learning difficulties or has had a stroke or not had the education opportunities many of us have had. Either way, in all of these reasons there is a simple fact - we are not bigots here, and even if someone is illiterate there is more of a reason to try and help - at least to make allowances. As I said - this is an inclusive forum and is non discriminatory yes?. If this is not so then I'm sorry to say it but it is not BOTE that has the problem.

For me the problem is his deeds in the past and the fact that we never had an apology - there are also some pretty agressive replies to provocations from others - and that's never a good way to resolve disputes.

Apr 02, 2011, 21:27

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: