Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
More CREATIVITY board.
82 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

Re: More CREATIVITY board.

Dara wrote:
For me the problem is his deeds in the past and the fact that we never had an apology - there are also some pretty agressive replies to provocations from others - and that's never a good way to resolve disputes.

You really hit the nail on the head here. Your earlier ex-con example was valid...to a point. Generally the reintegration of the ex-con is preceded by, among other things, some contrition on his/her part. BOTE never saw the need to do so...a simple change of the username (in its ominous, ALL CAPS form at that) and then it's business as usual. And then to call others out as "trolls" and "haters"...well, it strikes me and ridiculously audacious, regardless of the claims' veracity. (Hence my semi-comical, repetitive diatribe the other day.)

So yes, we should all be forgiving in nature and action. But we can at least expect to be asked for our forgiveness...regardless of speculation of strokes and learning disabilities.

Apr 02, 2011, 22:10

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: