Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
More CREATIVITY board.
82 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Re: More CREATIVITY board.

Dara wrote:
Babylon01 wrote:
This is all very interesting -to the newcomers here, it has been for the last few weeks frustratingly bitchy in a really destructive way or simply odd and destructive, and the relevance to Stereolab / music related stuff has been hard to discern.

Now I have some clear background, things make sense much more. Though I am still intrigued as to what this Bote character got up to, maybe it's best not to know. It's useful to be able to orientate oneself to the politics a bit.

good post Babylon - thanks, and a good suggestion. I think it is really important that what BOTE got up to is clearly defined again - athough without the offensive detail. I have tried to generally outline what happened in a previous post, but perhaps Cheeso may want to help here - as a sort of therapy perhaps, I think we all have our own perspective on it all.

I think it is also a good idea to give BOTE the chance to respond to it in a calm and sensible way - as I said he has mellowed now and although through not being a native English speaker, he struggles with the language sometimes - come on, let get it all out in the open - shake hands, tear down the wall and get together in our common love (music).

Wow. And I actually thought for a second you were being sensible. Nice way to be peace maker.

True intelligence is getting your points across without long diatribes and having to declare it. That's the thing some of you have always failed to see. ;)

Apr 02, 2011, 22:24

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: