Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
More CREATIVITY board.
82 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

flatironsteak
flatironsteak
341 posts

Re: More CREATIVITY board.

Dara wrote:

Now, 70% of that 75% (all percentages estimated to make a point) is posted by the following:

s_lush_s,

78sluss,

Eddie Chargeman,

Victim of Band

..and probably a few new ones which seem to be appearing every week.

The thing is, as most of the old stalwarts know full well, these are are THE SAME PERSON - namely s_lush_s. She happens to be one of the true fans on this board, has been posting here for years and has even on one occasion travelled from the US to see them in Brighton UK with no ticket!. She obviously has some serious psychological issues to deal with (has said so herself) and I think this is the cause of her sometimes unbearably sad posts.

Assume that you are right on this assumption, this mutli-personality spammer should really be ashamed of what he/she has been doing. I lost interest coming in when I see crazy nonsenses filling up the front, and I am sure I am not the only one feeling that way. I don't care if this person is mentally ill or not, shit some where else.

Apr 03, 2011, 00:55

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: