Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
More CREATIVITY board.
82 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: More CREATIVITY board.

flatironsteak wrote:
Assume that you are right on this assumption, this mutli-personality spammer should really be ashamed of what he/she has been doing. I lost interest coming in when I see crazy nonsenses filling up the front, and I am sure I am not the only one feeling that way. I don't care if this person is mentally ill or not, shit some where else.

I hear ya, I also said enough is enough - but it's not as simple as that to fix the situation. Just saying stfu is not enough, you ban them - they just come back with another name - the whole process takes five minutes. I was trying to engage S_lush_s in dialogue to try and gently and clearly say that she (and her multiple personalities) are ruining the forum for everyone. I think she is a lost soul but a reasonable person at heart and if we speak honestl and kindly to her, I am sure she will see that her streams of consciousness would be better channelled into other things - like a private blog or basket making or something... helping her to go towards the light if you like.

Apr 03, 2011, 01:09

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: