Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Techno
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

Techno

techno techno, blip, blop.. blorrp. we dead!

Apr 05, 2011, 15:19

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

bassRelex
bassRelex
43 posts

Re: Techno

78 sluss wrote:
techno techno, blip, blop.. blorrp. we dead!

yes, my friend 78, above and beyond plebian comfort objectives techno has not been functionally interwoven with any degree of human ambiance and it is based on a philosophy of commonality and standardisation. and as many consider it the state of the art in the final rationalisation techno is the final abortion.

Apr 05, 2011, 20:37

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

all those indie kids on twitter, blag on about ipad and iphone these days, so its cool these days but the world is spinning, too fast,in the wrong direction. definate!

Apr 05, 2011, 21:46

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

here is my techno-logy blog post, with drum + bass

http://notcoolfail.blogspot.com/2011/04/ed-rush-nico-technology.html

Apr 05, 2011, 22:00

GaryB2
GaryB2
2325 posts

The word "techno" just makes me of shit rave music from the 90s. Back then it was so simple, you either liked 'techno' or 'garage'. I was a garage kid!

Apr 05, 2011, 22:53

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

they were shit times!

Apr 05, 2011, 23:14

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Oakenfold

It's all about trance.

Apr 05, 2011, 23:54

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Apr 06, 2011, 05:11

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Apr 06, 2011, 05:15

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Re: Oakenfold

MY RETURN wrote:
It's all about trance.

Boring, like you, no imagination...

Here's a track that will just melt you....

Apr 06, 2011, 05:33