Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
your music spectrum
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Re: Musical Palate

deadlyfingers wrote:
wracket wrote:
c in dc wrote:
sweet cinnamon in the Cincinnati chili on my chili dog

How right you are. (Though that chili would be ever tastier on your spaghetti.)

That cinnamon chili sounds pretty good... Gotta try that! I've been experimenting with slow-cooking my chicken in coffee lately - mixed results so far, but I'm convinced that it has potential.

Anything coffee is good by me. Have you tried marinating the chicken in coffee or perhaps in espresso prior to the slow cooking in olive oil or penaut oil. Dunno, I'm not a cook.

Apr 07, 2011, 15:20

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

When metaphors collide...

jauntymonty wrote:
deadlyfingers wrote:
Cheeso wrote:
Anything but contemporary country music, the white album, and the brown album.

I generally like country music made before 1975. After that, it gets pretty dodgy (though Willie did manage a few darn good albums since then).

Yes, pre-rockabilly was more honest.

Apr 07, 2011, 15:38

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1223 posts

Re: Musical Palate

jauntymonty wrote:

Anything coffee is good by me. Have you tried marinating the chicken in coffee or perhaps in espresso prior to the slow cooking in olive oil or penaut oil. Dunno, I'm not a cook.

Yeah, I made a pretty amazing smelling marinade with coffee, ginger, garlic and red pepper... but then I overcooked the chicken.

Apr 08, 2011, 04:57

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index