Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
nothing is worth working for.
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

nothing is worth working for.

so many designs fail. everything ends in agony. music is a drug, so if in a band, you are peddling drugs, to people you see as morons. its anyone who isn't you, because as with me. self righteous chocolait chips. only end up wasting a mountain. all designs fail due to the fact that there wasn't supposed to be life in the univerce. so dont boast.

Apr 21, 2011, 05:11

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

labadore
labadore
88 posts

Re: nothing is worth working for.

78 sluss wrote:
so many designs fail. everything ends in agony. music is a drug, so if in a band, you are peddling drugs, to people you see as morons. its anyone who isn't you, because as with me. self righteous chocolait chips. only end up wasting a mountain. all designs fail due to the fact that there wasn't supposed to be life in the univerce. so dont boast.

I respectfully disagree. So what if life is an accident. Life is too short as it is, so live it up dude! Enjoy the magic mountain!

Apr 23, 2011, 14:58

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

a hedgehog without a brain, is not woth posting on a foum, of flashy people into intelligent music. full of snobby views about music. like mine. this hedghog has no shame, and is hell bent on hurting people as much as possible. just no good at it. it is that bad.

Apr 23, 2011, 16:31

wangjiwei
6 posts

you may also wondering, since there are so many styles about the red wedding dresses ,then where can we go and get one for ourselves? Here comes the great news. Our online store GoodGoodsChina now is providing a new series of wedding dresses among which red wedding dresses are the most popular choice of our customers .I am sure you will find you like. Just search patiently.
Maggie Sottero Wedding Dresses

Apr 25, 2011, 07:00