Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
the first band i ever saw live were a band who blocked me on twitter
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

the first band i ever saw live were a band who blocked me on twitter

they are infact Sonic Youth. great band. there is alot of 'youth stuff on spotify. including stuff from the 90's and 80's. they have a huge back catalogue. sonic youth are a great band.

Apr 23, 2011, 00:16

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

labadore
labadore
88 posts

Re: the first band i ever saw live were a band who blocked me on twitter

Great live band. Saw them in Birmingham.
I am surprised you were blocked. Their forum seems very lenient.

Apr 23, 2011, 14:53

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

the sonic youth twitter is different to the sonic youth forum, its more about the current happenings of the band. it might have been the band personally that blocked me. my tweets to them might have been vile, in my unorthodox way. i might have annoyed them. i'm so gangsta.

this forum may be less lenient then the 'youth forum, but to be honest its the only forum on the web that stimulates me. thats why i'm constantly here.

Apr 23, 2011, 15:26

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

plastic sun by 'youth is the type of shit i like most atm. tho i dont get the lyrics.

Apr 23, 2011, 16:34

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Re: spam

you may also wondering, since there are so many topics about the forums ,then where can we go talk about ourselves? Here comes the bad news. Our online site CrappyCrappyChina now is providing a new series of forums among which read forums are the most popular choice of our customers .I am sure you find yourself. Just type patiently.

Apr 25, 2011, 14:57

Icepulse
Icepulse
166 posts

Saw 'em for $5 at Roseland - Dirty Tour.

Apr 25, 2011, 15:21