Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Osama Bin Laden dead?
Pages: 12 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Osama Bin Laden dead?

That's the news.

May 02, 2011, 03:11

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

raygun
raygun
170 posts

Re: Osama Bin Laden dead?

Did you ever hear the phrase "kill it before it multiplies" ?

May 02, 2011, 03:27

JS
JS
489 posts

Who will be the next scapegoat?

May 02, 2011, 03:50

Icepulse
Icepulse
166 posts

I'm skeptical, because CNN just played a static-filled clip of the military radio transmission reporting Bin Laden's death... "Bababooie"?

May 02, 2011, 03:55

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

Cheeso wrote:
That's the news.

I just saw this on the news. The Pres made the official anouncment. It is around 4:00 am in Britian now where the mothers of downed soldiers are sleeping. I think we each should select a song that celebrates this day in history.

May 02, 2011, 04:13

mellotron
mellotron
154 posts

And immediately a mass of drunken fraternity guys descends on the White House to celebrate. Ugh.

May 02, 2011, 04:21

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5939 posts

May 02, 2011, 04:35

xperceptor
xperceptor
337 posts

mellotron wrote:
And immediately a mass of drunken fraternity guys descends on the White House to celebrate. Ugh.

Ugh, yes. That would be the celebration at Ground Zero and rightfully so.

May 02, 2011, 04:45

microbehunter
microbehunter
626 posts

Cheeso wrote:
That's the news.

Apparently so. Mr Bin Laden was killed DEEP in Pakistan territory. I congratulate the US on the "success" of their operation.

Meanwhile America and it's allies continue to fight in Afghanistan at the same time rejecting any energy policy that would reduce oil consumption. Which indirectly helps fund the very Taliban schools and warriors the soldiers are fighting against.

May 02, 2011, 07:41

hito
hito
1745 posts

I don't know when it is rightful to celebrate a death but that is just me.

May 02, 2011, 10:11

Pages: 12 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index