Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Osama Bin Laden dead?
Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Booklover
Booklover
680 posts

Re: US holiday

exactly, to me it changes nothing, except for victims' relatives maybe. I'm also not sure if it would make me happier if I was on their place, considering passed time and the lack of actual "changes". Not the first and not the last bad guy to be killed for the good of country.

May 03, 2011, 15:43

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Icepulse
Icepulse
166 posts

Re: US holiday

Yeah, well time will tell about that one, because the information gathered at that compound may well reveal a cache of designs and blueprints for the "whens & wheres" of future terrorist activity. If that's true, the gathering of such intelligence may go a long way to prevent or prepare for much more devastating violence against lots of civilians.

"It changes nothing" sounds like a very assured opinion, when the truth is that you have no idea WHAT it means.

May 03, 2011, 16:15

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Re: See what?

hito wrote:
Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
hito wrote:

a) I didn't know you had even said anything.

Funny how you responded to it then...

So I assume you are Mu Mu too? Yawn.

No, you nitwit. I said you were predictable in another thread and you keep proving your predictability over and over...now bugger off...

May 03, 2011, 16:36

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

People that are actually ruined by the killing of Osama

Hito
JS
Bote
K is borderline
Rush Limbaugh
Some conservative republicans I know

What strange people...

May 03, 2011, 16:39

k.
k.
407 posts

Re: People that are actually ruined by the killing of Osama

Hito
JS
Bote
K is borderline
Rush Limbaugh

What strange people...

You are at times funny Cheeso. That's something...

May 03, 2011, 18:25

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Re: People that are actually ruined by the killing of Osama

k. wrote:
Hito
JS
Bote
K is borderline
Rush Limbaugh

What strange people...

You are at times funny Cheeso. That's something...

No pics will be released, apparently.

So, let it begin...

May 04, 2011, 19:38

hito
hito
1745 posts

Yes, you are right. I said you were predictable in another thread and then made the bizarre claim that I tell it like it is in this thread. When you pointed out that I didn't make sense, I thought of calling you names. I even thought of comparing you to a loud-mouth, right-wing shock jock but realised after looking in the mirror that I was projecting and was actually angry at myself. I surrender

Thank you for conceding defeat in this matter

May 04, 2011, 21:23

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

hito wrote:
I'm hito and I'm a ruined little troll

no shit

May 04, 2011, 21:59

JS
JS
489 posts

WHARRGARBL!

Everyone already knows that you are a stupid jerk. No need to insist.

All that anger in you. A good cure for that is having sex with someone who loves you...

Oops. Nevermind.

May 04, 2011, 22:46

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

JS wrote:
A good cure for that is having sex with someone who loves you...

Hmmm...are you offering your services?

http://www.stereolab.co.uk/forum/stereolab/topic/3244/threaded/36554

Hey, weren't you two supposed to leave each other alone? Wasn't that promised by both of you on many occasions?

May 04, 2011, 22:52

Pages: 12 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index