Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Osama Bin Laden dead?
118 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

Re: Osama Bin Laden dead?

Mu Mu wrote:
JS wrote:
Who will be the next murderer of innocent men, women & children brought to deserved justice?

There. Fixed that for ya.

Is it justice? How is killing someone else justice? Does it make the world better? Does it send a message of a new way of life? Is the ledger square? Does his death balance out the deaths of all of his victims? If not, surely it is not justice.

And will the next murderer of innocent men, women & children brought to deserved justice be George Bush, Obama or Tony Blair? Or us who stand by while villages are bombed?

I am not suggesting that Laden or any non-Western killer is remotely justified but it seems a bit rich to cry foul while we don't live up to our own standards. I don't want to be judged by Gaddafian, Hamasian or Iranian standards. I want to be judged by the standards we set for ourselves.

May 02, 2011, 13:27

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: