Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
This is getting old.
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: This is getting old.

Why don't you start some topics about Stereolab then??

May 05, 2011, 14:27

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Icepulse
Icepulse
166 posts

lereostab wrote:
Why don't you start some topics about Stereolab then??

Like this one?

http://www.stereolab.co.uk/forum/stereolab/topic/3689/#1

May 05, 2011, 14:30

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

How about a topic about one of their brilliant albums?? you choose which one.

May 05, 2011, 14:32

Icepulse
Icepulse
166 posts

lereostab wrote:
How about a topic about one of their brilliant albums?? you choose which one.

See above!

May 05, 2011, 14:33

Kazak
Kazak
1619 posts

Hey buddy, I didn't post a "Waaaah, I'm huffing off" post! Granted, you're well within your right... ;)

May 05, 2011, 14:43

Icepulse
Icepulse
166 posts

What are you talking about?

May 05, 2011, 14:46

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Icepulse wrote:
I joined the forum to talk about Stereolab, music and art in general. Bin Laden get popped, and it's big news, I understand. But now, these topics are dominating the board, to the point where a Stereolab topic I posted gets pushed to the second page, in favor of more idiotic political grand-standing (most of which shows a disconcerting lack of intelligence, I might add).

I'll check back in 6 months.

Disappointing.

Drama queen

May 05, 2011, 14:58

Icepulse
Icepulse
166 posts

More bullshit from the unwashed.

May 05, 2011, 14:59

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

I'll call a WAHHHHmbulance for you, and don't let the door hit your whiney ass on the way out.

May 05, 2011, 15:31

Icepulse
Icepulse
166 posts

Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
I'll call a WAHHHHmbulance for you, and don't let the door hit your whiney ass on the way out.

Better reserve a seat for yourself, then, hammer.

Oh, and why not duck my sick while you're at it?

May 05, 2011, 15:44

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index