Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
This is getting old.
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Re: This is getting old.

Icepulse wrote:
Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
Icepulse wrote:
Icepulse wrote:
You're still here?

Leave if you're going to leave, little bitch. No need to make a dramatic exit, just go, no one is going to miss you.

Bye!!!!

A big mouth, somewhere in an even bigger world!!

"WAHHHH!!! No one pays attention to my posts so I'm gonna have a meltdown!!!"

Why don't you go wash the sand out of your vag, crybaby.

Right after you pull your mother's dick out of your mouth and dislodge from your teeth the oily and encrusted pubes remaining therein!

Aww, geez. Look what you made me do!!

I've exposed you for the hypocrite you are. You act holier than thou then engage in the very acts you criticize.

I'll say it again: if you're going to leave, then just leave. You don't need to make a dramatic exit or announce your departure. Just go.

More repetitive than Philip Glass farting into a can.

Zzzzz.........

Yet you keep responding, and you still haven't left.

You're a whiner and a hypocrite. Good job establishing your rep early, though.

May 05, 2011, 16:58

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Icepulse
Icepulse
166 posts

Icepulse wrote:
Icepulse wrote:
Icepulse wrote:
You're still here?

Leave if you're going to leave, little bitch. No need to make a dramatic exit, just go, no one is going to miss you.

Bye!!!!

Right after you pull your mother's dick out of your mouth and dislodge from your teeth the oily and encrusted pubes remaining therein!

I've exposed you for the hypocrite you are. You act holier than thou then engage in the very acts you criticize.

I'll say it again: if you're going to leave, then just leave. You don't need to make a dramatic exit or announce your departure. Just go.

Zzzzz.........

I have a better idea, douchebag! Maybe some fresh air is what this joint needs! And, judging by many of your combative posts in so many other threads, here, I'd say maybe it's time for YOU to piss off.

May 05, 2011, 17:03

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Icepulse wrote:
I joined the forum to talk about Stereolab, music and art in general. Bin Laden get popped, and it's big news, I understand. But now, these topics are dominating the board, to the point where a Stereolab topic I posted gets pushed to the second page, in favor of more idiotic political grand-standing (most of which shows a disconcerting lack of intelligence, I might add).

I'll check back in 6 months.

Disappointing.

wow. I'm really gonna miss that guy that was here for a week and a half talking about stereolab things I've only seen online, from the past. You know that guy , Ice Purse. He's disappointed Bin Laden sleeps with the fishies.

May 05, 2011, 17:16

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Icepulse wrote:
Icepulse wrote:
Icepulse wrote:
Icepulse wrote:
You're still here?

Bye!!!!

Zzzzz.........

I have a better idea, douchebag! Maybe some fresh air is what this joint needs! And, judging by many of your combative posts in so many other threads, here, I'd say maybe it's time for YOU to piss off.

You haven't left yet, drama queen?

May 05, 2011, 17:19

Icepulse
Icepulse
166 posts

Icepulse wrote:
Icepulse wrote:
Icepulse wrote:
Icepulse wrote:
You're still here?

Bye!!!!

Zzzzz.........

You haven't left yet, drama queen?

That was the idea, but your big mouth is so annoying, that I'll never give in to you, dick.

May 05, 2011, 17:23

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

You haven't left yet, Asspuss?

May 05, 2011, 17:24

Icepulse
Icepulse
166 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Icepulse wrote:
I joined the forum to talk about Stereolab, music and art in general. Bin Laden get popped, and it's big news, I understand. But now, these topics are dominating the board, to the point where a Stereolab topic I posted gets pushed to the second page, in favor of more idiotic political grand-standing (most of which shows a disconcerting lack of intelligence, I might add).

Disappointing.

wow. I'm really gonna miss that guy that was here for a week and a half talking about stereolab things I've only seen online, from the past. You know that guy , Ice Purse. He's disappointed Bin Laden sleeps with the fishies.

That's not true.

May 05, 2011, 17:24

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Icepulse wrote:

Disappointing.

So sorry we didn't live up to your standards. Kind of like humanity as a whole isn't it? If you haven't noticed, Stereolab did get pretty philosophical and even political, be it in sometimes a vague symbolic way. It seems very obvious that people who like their music might be interested in politics.

Like some of the more obnoxious responses on here, you've probably noticed we have some bullies and some trolls. But when you get to know their personalities you can just skim over them and not get sucked in.

Oh wait, I just got sucked into a thread started by someone complaining that their thread is on the second page, and criticizing others on here for a "lack of intelligence". Ok, I'm guilty of getting baited at times too.

May 05, 2011, 18:57

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
Icepulse wrote:

Disappointing.

So sorry we didn't live up to your standards. Kind of like humanity as a whole isn't it? If you haven't noticed, Stereolab did get pretty philosophical and even political, be it in sometimes a vague symbolic way. It seems very obvious that people who like their music might be interested in politics.

Like some of the more obnoxious responses on here, you've probably noticed we have some bullies and some trolls. But when you get to know their personalities you can just skim over them and not get sucked in.

Oh wait, I just got sucked into a thread started by someone complaining that their thread is on the second page, and criticizing others on here for a "lack of intelligence". Ok, I'm guilty of getting baited at times too.

get a life

May 05, 2011, 19:01

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:
Icepulse wrote:

Disappointing.

get a life

;)

May 05, 2011, 19:02

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index