Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
This is getting old.
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: This is getting old.

Icepulse wrote:
That was the idea, but your big mouth is so annoying, that I'll never give in to you, dick.

...big mouth... dick... submission... I can't be bothered wading through all this piffle paffle - but is the homo-erotic nuance a reference to some juicy stuff I have missed?

May 05, 2011, 19:06

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

hito
hito
1745 posts

People here get pretty precious if you make any suggestions about what you want the forum to be. And they gang up in a pack mentality. It is of course too late to tell you not to get into a slanging match.

I mostly agree with cyberpainter here in that the band was quite political so people talk politics at times. And I also agree that you have to self filter.

In the end, you are entitled to say what you want out of the forum. What you want will come and go. Don't leave just because it is political at the moment and don't leave because people abuse you. You might find that three or four of them are the same person so there may not be the wave of condemnation that you perceive.

May 05, 2011, 19:10

Icepulse
Icepulse
166 posts

hito wrote:
People here get pretty precious if you make any suggestions about what you want the forum to be. And they gang up in a pack mentality. It is of course too late to tell you not to get into a slanging match.

I mostly agree with cyberpainter here in that the band was quite political so people talk politics at times. And I also agree that you have to self filter.

In the end, you are entitled to say what you want out of the forum. What you want will come and go. Don't leave just because it is political at the moment and don't leave because people abuse you. You might find that three or four of them are the same person so there may not be the wave of condemnation that you perceive.

Thanks.

May 05, 2011, 19:27

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Icepulse wrote:
hito wrote:

Thanks.

Yeah IceP. don't get discouraged.

May 05, 2011, 19:30

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Icepulse wrote:
hito wrote:

Thanks.

Leave if you want to leave.
Stay if you want to stay.
I don't really care, but the only thing worse than you being a hypocrite is you acting like raquel welch and having a tantrum like a diva, that won't do you any good around here.

May 05, 2011, 19:37

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

see my post will be on the next page tomorrow. no biggie. Stereolab has done so many projects we can't single out one post and keep it on the first page forever. I mean I guess we could. I'm not going to get upset about nobody really giving a crud about what I post. What's more important is that I love the music, it has helped me, the forum has helped me, the people here, and I love Stereolabs projects past current and future.

May 05, 2011, 19:38

Icepulse
Icepulse
166 posts

Squirrel M. Nutter wrote:
Icepulse wrote:
hito wrote:

Thanks.

Leave if you want to leave.
Stay if you want to stay.
I don't really care, but the only thing worse than you being a hypocrite is you acting like raquel welch and having a tantrum like a diva, that won't do you any good around here.

Squirrel,

Just STFU, because it's hammers like you that blow the whole thing up in the 1st place. All I said to begin with was that, what first appeared to be a pretty focused forum began to deteriorate w/ half-baked political brain-farts, and that it was a joke to see that BS trump other, more on-point topics.

It's fanatics like you who can't wait to start a dust-up by insulting people directly, and then don't know when to walk away.

I'll stay if like, on not. I don't need your permission to do either, and I can bite back ALL DAY LONG if you want to keep blowing. Make no mistake, though... You started this shit.

May 05, 2011, 19:58

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Who's behind Those Foster Grants?

May 05, 2011, 20:05

Icepulse
Icepulse
166 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Who's behind Those Foster Grants?

Word!

May 05, 2011, 20:11

Icepulse
Icepulse
166 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Yeah IceP. don't get discouraged.

May 05, 2011, 20:38

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index