Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
your birthday
12 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

meanchico
meanchico
2697 posts

your birthday

do you have a birthday coming up? did you just celebrate yours? what do you like to do on your birthday?

mine is in 2 months. I'm throwing a combination birthday/housewarming party. I want a 3-tiered platter of lemon bars with in-season berry accents. I'm thinking of infusing some gin with blueberries. shots of that served on a tray of slim, tall shot glasses with a sprigs of mint in each. I acquired my great grandmother's punch bowl last year so I feel morally obligated to make some sort of punch that has yet to be determinted. it will probably involve Tang.

the guest list is the largest in years. luckily, I now have the appropriate space to accommodate such a gathering. lounge and brazilian music mostly; perhaps some outsider stuff to keep people surprised. I think a new novelty t-shirt might be necessary. perhaps a more extreme haircut.

I'll be handing out copies of my summer compilation that I've been toying with since mid-February. I'd say it's about 90% complete right now; just a bit of editing to be done and cover art selection. perhaps a collage?

I don't get people who don't like birthdays.

May 06, 2011, 15:03