Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
your birthday
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

your birthday

do you have a birthday coming up? did you just celebrate yours? what do you like to do on your birthday?

mine is in 2 months. I'm throwing a combination birthday/housewarming party. I want a 3-tiered platter of lemon bars with in-season berry accents. I'm thinking of infusing some gin with blueberries. shots of that served on a tray of slim, tall shot glasses with a sprigs of mint in each. I acquired my great grandmother's punch bowl last year so I feel morally obligated to make some sort of punch that has yet to be determinted. it will probably involve Tang.

the guest list is the largest in years. luckily, I now have the appropriate space to accommodate such a gathering. lounge and brazilian music mostly; perhaps some outsider stuff to keep people surprised. I think a new novelty t-shirt might be necessary. perhaps a more extreme haircut.

I'll be handing out copies of my summer compilation that I've been toying with since mid-February. I'd say it's about 90% complete right now; just a bit of editing to be done and cover art selection. perhaps a collage?

I don't get people who don't like birthdays.

May 06, 2011, 15:03

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Icepulse
Icepulse
166 posts

Re: your birthday

meanchico wrote:
I don't get people who don't like birthdays.

You will!

;)

May 06, 2011, 15:09

jeff w
jeff w
678 posts

meanchico wrote:
I'm throwing a combination birthday/housewarming party.

the guest list is the largest in years.

So, we're all invited, is that what you're saying?

May 06, 2011, 15:25

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

I'd love to mix you a cocktail.

my signature drinks are a blueberry gimlet and the French 75 (classic champagne cocktail).

May 06, 2011, 15:34

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I was born on Thanksgiving day. I'm going to be really old this year. I have 2 birthdays, the date I was born on and Thanksgiving. Some say that's cheating.

May 06, 2011, 17:50

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

ooohh those both sound good.

May 06, 2011, 17:51

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Sounds divine.

May 06, 2011, 17:53

microbehunter
microbehunter
626 posts

Birthday is way off but my horoscope was good today :

Sagittarius (11/22-12/21)

There is a lot of romantic attention swirling around you and no wonder. Your wit, talent and intelligence make a powerful cocktail. No wonder so many people are eager to do your bidding. If you're already in a relationship, you can use your status as sex symbol to your advantage. Tell your partner about their rivals. This will make them nervous, causing your beloved to work harder for your approval. It's great to be in demand!

WooHoooo !!!!!!

May 06, 2011, 20:11

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

microbehunter wrote:
Birthday is way off but my horoscope was good today :

Sagittarius (11/22-12/21)

There is a lot of romantic attention swirling around you and no wonder. Your wit, talent and intelligence make a powerful cocktail. No wonder so many people are eager to do your bidding. If you're already in a relationship, you can use your status as sex symbol to your advantage. Tell your partner about their rivals. This will make them nervous, causing your beloved to work harder for your approval. It's great to be in demand!

WooHoooo !!!!!!

oh damn that's just for today? That's my horoscope, too. Maybe I'll get some work thrown my way. I don't know about all that sex symbol stuff. I might have a nice juicy steak and a glass of red wine hoping my date picks up the tab. That's how I'll wield my "influence" through asserting my neediness for occasional luxuries. You should do the same.

May 06, 2011, 20:18

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

my bithday is in october.

May 06, 2011, 20:21

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index