Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
hearing my parents bickering reminds me of this forum.
Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

hearing my parents bickering reminds me of this forum.

yes i still live with my parents on weekends, how sad. to be honest i hate pointless arguements. those who know rarely speak.

May 06, 2011, 20:06

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Icepulse
Icepulse
166 posts

Re: hearing my parents bickering reminds me of this forum.

78 sluss wrote:
yes i still live with my parents on weekends, how sad. to be honest i hate pointless arguements. those who know rarely speak.

Except without the bourbon and the "Stryper" belly-shirts?

May 06, 2011, 20:10

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

my parents dont drink much. and they wear regular clothes. very boring. they like to watch crap television, like dancing on ice. and they're both stupid. but not as stupid as other people i know. sorry rambling.

May 06, 2011, 20:19

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

what do your parents bicker about? sex? money? everything? can't get along? you? I could see you being a pain in the ass.

May 06, 2011, 20:21

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

dancing on ice . what a bummer. dancing on ice is hard and not as much fun as dancing on stationary floor or moving floor or ceiling. Like that Jameriquai video or whatever his name is. he does not dress normal but I love his conveyor floor.

May 06, 2011, 20:23

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

my dad was complaining about romancing the stone, that they were watching on tv. claining it was too violent. my dad nearly broke my neck when i bought some haribo star mix. 'you get diabeties and die next year.' oh well.

May 06, 2011, 20:24

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

he's right. Romancing the Stone. Doobie Bros broke up man? When did this happen? aww man.

May 06, 2011, 20:31

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

i should imagine my parents life is very hum drum. something to do with romancing the stone.

May 06, 2011, 20:40

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

The most exciting of lives can be perceived as hum drum to the sentient being carrying out the activities of excitement. and they can seem really hum drum from the onlookers point of view as well. I want to keep the excitement to a minimum. I mean like bad excitement.

May 06, 2011, 20:44

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

you should be happy your parents are bickering over something so trivial.

May 06, 2011, 20:45

Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index