Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
hearing my parents bickering reminds me of this forum.
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

Re: hearing my parents bickering reminds me of this forum.

so i take it you're not like MY RETURN in that respect. i'd never do drugs tho.

May 06, 2011, 20:47

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

My life is exciting enough. I don't know what My Returns' excitement threshold is. Sometimes he "erks" me.

May 06, 2011, 20:49

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

i find that music is not as excitiog as it used to be.
esp in the shops.
and my music taste is unfortunately, less left of center then it used to be.
which is a shame :(

May 06, 2011, 20:52

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

what the Bieb? Alanis Morisette? some douche sang her at karaoke the other night
"you've already won me over..."

May 06, 2011, 20:54

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

i only like some alanis songs, majority of it i dont like. much like mosrt artists of that ilk. not my generation.

May 06, 2011, 20:59

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

78 sluss wrote:
i only like some alanis songs, majority of it i dont like. much like mosrt artists of that ilk. not my generation.

The person at karaoke like sang it as a seduction song to someone. I laughed.
"I couldn't help it
It's all your fault."
I did like the harmonica though.

May 06, 2011, 21:02

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

you know '78 sluss ,
people have accused me of being you. did you know that/ It's kind of annoying but it also keeps me covert, people assuming we're the same person.

May 06, 2011, 21:03

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

i once did david bowie karaoke. thats more ominous, or reginald, or whats the word.?

May 06, 2011, 21:04

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

so your kind of like a reflection of me. I wish you made more sense and would take time and thought and energy with your posts as people assume we're one in the same. I've had a couple of people accuse me of being you, that you are my creation. LOL!

May 06, 2011, 21:06

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

loads of people on here seem like the same person, if i am to be harmfully honest. you're the only unique on here. where as i'm more of a wannabe individual. if i am to be self-hatingly honest.

May 06, 2011, 21:07

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index