Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
french controvercy
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

french controvercy

i dont see what the big deal is, i mean watching a decent bit of telly for once. listening to crack-like idm, and then feeling nice and sobre all day. bush runs texas apparently, so i guess that would mean its all good. italian shoe continuum, aphex twin, squarepusher. come to daddy. we all know goldfrapp is dodgy. cant remember what i was going to write. music on ipod these days is like liquid sugar. and its all boring. dr flamingo, dr flamingo. sorry.

May 08, 2011, 22:44

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

Re: french controvercy

Dude, don't take this the wrong way, but...fuck right off.

You are not an artist. You are a childish annoyance. You say you have a blog...go write on your blog. The day one of us has an unquenchable thirst to read misspelled drivel from the mind of a syphilitic adolescent we'll find your blog.

Of course you won't leave. But please fucking leave.

May 09, 2011, 17:50

lereostab
lereostab
981 posts

Maybe the guy isn't too well, do you know what I mean?

May 09, 2011, 18:27

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

lereostab wrote:
Maybe the guy isn't too well, do you know what I mean?

I'm with you, but what can we do? We can't call the social services and get him put in a safe place where they get him back on his meds. Should we have to suffer his mental diarrhea just because he's not well?

It might be a bit insensitive of me to aggressively yell "out out, mad spot!" at him, but I think I speak for nearly everyone here when I ask him to please leave us in relative peace. (Only I might not speak for everyone in my choice of dropping a few gratuitous f-bombs in doing so. But that's just cause I'm edgy, yo.)

May 09, 2011, 18:38

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

i'm addicted to the forum. my blog posts are getting lame these days. http://notcoolfail.blogspot.com
i agree that i am like a teenager. but the fact is, i am an artist. a glad artist. i like soldiers now.
parrot cushion.

May 10, 2011, 17:38

microbehunter
microbehunter
626 posts

Stay home with ma and pa if I were you kid. It's gettin' rather dangerous around here.

What was a once a beautiful holy crusade has become a nasty land-grab. We are weekend warriors and most of the time we are drunk.

May 10, 2011, 18:14

lereostab
lereostab
981 posts

O.K. that's fair enough, but why not just ignore the posts that bug you?? I do, cheers Joe a.k.a. Lereostab

May 10, 2011, 18:48