Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
soundcloud keeps playing up.
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

soundcloud keeps playing up.

someone commented on my track that i uploaded and posted here.
but i cant send them a link to my 'demo' that i uploaded, as a demo, as it was playing up then.
anyway if that person contrabutes to, or reads this forum. heres the link to that demo:
http://soundcloud.com/and0rod44/lsedu-1/s-xfUIl
cheers.

May 10, 2011, 20:51

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

microbehunter
microbehunter
626 posts

Re: soundcloud keeps playing up.

Legs apart, eyes closed, spandex creaking, guitar cranked up. I never took you for a heavy-metal rock guitar icon. Or is that the wrong link ?

May 10, 2011, 21:00

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

What gear do you use?

May 10, 2011, 21:53

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

the gear i used to use back then, in 2001. before i lost the desirew to create was: soundforge, rebirth, vaz.. and thats all i can remember. i used to use sound editing program soundforge as my main platform to make pieces of work, as i didn't like sequencers much.

May 10, 2011, 22:53

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

oh yeah and i bought a little drum, from my local shop, i used that to make the drum sound on duracell, i think.

May 10, 2011, 22:54

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

Vaz is a good synth

May 10, 2011, 23:00

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

yeah it is actually. and its very cheap too! i think it might have even been free, but i cant remember that well. it was aaages ago.

May 10, 2011, 23:08