Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Wouldn't it be nice...
Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5933 posts

Wouldn't it be nice...

If people could move on, and stop the bullying, ornery fighting, and always needing to be "right"? Come on people, it's spring!

It's a gorgeous day, I'm about to go out in it. Anyone have anything nice to say, you can post it here. This is the official happy thread.

May 15, 2011, 20:11

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2779 posts

Re: Wouldn't it be nice...

cyberpainter wrote:
Anyone have anything nice to say, you can post it here.

I'll say something nice, the old forum here was cool and fun.

May 15, 2011, 20:24

GaryB2
GaryB2
2328 posts

This is my favourite forum in the world.

May 15, 2011, 20:38

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Yep, it's been a lovely day here in West Cornwall too, the kids in our road have all been out playing and having fun, I took my dog for a walk up in the hills near my house and looked out across St. Ives bay and the view was gorgeous, I feel a deep sense of gratitude for these simple things.
I had a cracking roast lamb dinner too, and then I played Lego Star Wars on the Xbox 360 with my 7 year old son, it's late evening now and I'm listening to Stars of the Lid again.
It's been a good day, thanks for suggesting a happy thread, let's see if it can keep going, I hope so, kind regards and best wishes to everyone, Joe.

May 15, 2011, 22:11

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

DON'T LET THE HAPPY THREAD DIE, I want to hear some good news, come on share something happy, regards Joe.

May 15, 2011, 23:15

Dara
Dara
905 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
This is the official happy thread.

I am taking each day as it comes at the moment, and as they come this was a beautiful day - beautiful sunshine and the birds singing like they knew some joyous secret they wanted to share with the world but they couldn't make the humans understand. There was a cool zephyr which refreshed to depths of your soul - the kind of clear health giving air that you long for on oppressively hot muggy summer nights.

It felt good to be alive, good to be in nature, all was one for fleeting moments and then the sun said goodbye for the day with blaze of orange light which looked like the glow of a welcoming log fire at the end of a long, long winter walk...

A day to keep in your heart for those coming days of heat and dust - and remember the cool cool refreshing breeze....

May 15, 2011, 23:19

Dara
Dara
905 posts

oops - sorry!! I didn't realize this picture was so big :o)

May 15, 2011, 23:24

corporalclegg
corporalclegg
501 posts

Good Vibrations...

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Thankyou, lovely stuff.

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5933 posts

Nice description. I didn't go to bay to breakers today, but now I'm home looking out at the bay and some billowing clouds over the golden gate. Every day there's a different sky-scape.

May 16, 2011, 00:54

Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index