Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Wouldn't it be nice...
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Re: Wouldn't it be nice...

cyberpainter wrote:
If people could move on, and stop the bullying, ornery fighting, and always needing to be "right"? Come on people, it's spring!

It's a gorgeous day, I'm about to go out in it. Anyone have anything nice to say, you can post it here. This is the official happy thread.

it would be nice, but it probably won't happen...better off spending time with people who are not insane.

its 50 degrees and falling fast here. snow coming on tuesday...

but its hard not to be happy, be thankful if u have a job, friends & family. we all have our mood swings tho...

May 16, 2011, 01:07

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5939 posts

Mars Rover wrote:

but its hard not to be happy, be thankful if u have a job, friends & family. we all have our mood swings tho...

Wow snow coming still? Is that unusual this late?

May 16, 2011, 01:27

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

May 16, 2011, 02:32

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1224 posts

Mars Rover wrote:

...better off spending time with people who are not insane.

Doesn't sound like much fun to me.

I mean, we're all a little crazy. The ones who embrace it are great. The ones in denial can be tough to deal with...

May 16, 2011, 03:23

corporalclegg
corporalclegg
501 posts

deadlyfingers wrote:
Mars Rover wrote:

I mean, we're all a little crazy. The ones who embrace it are great. The ones in denial can be tough to deal with...

+1...well said.

May 16, 2011, 03:34

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

corporalclegg wrote:
deadlyfingers wrote:
Mars Rover wrote:

+1...well said.

-1...bullshit. i wouldn't want to spend any time with trolls on this board. give me an honest direct person who can carry on a conversation for more than 10 minutes without rambling about flim flam or flizzum flam.

May 16, 2011, 04:30

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
Mars Rover wrote:

Wow snow coming still? Is that unusual this late?

slightly unsual, but it happens. there's been snow in all months of the year here. 8,500 ft up.

May 16, 2011, 04:32

wracket
wracket
1427 posts

Mars Rover wrote:
give me an honest direct person who can carry on a conversation for more than 10 minutes without rambling about flim flam or flizzum flam.

I hear ya about the flim flam, brother marsy, but don't diss the flizzum flam 'til you've trizznied that shiznit, yo. Lovely with a glass of Pinot and a handful of Clozapine.

May 16, 2011, 06:42

JELL-O Pudding
JELL-O Pudding
2 posts

flizzum flazzum fleeble-dizzum!

May 16, 2011, 06:50

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Dara wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:
This is the official happy thread.

I am taking each day as it comes at the moment, and as they come this was a beautiful day - beautiful sunshine and the birds singing like they knew some joyous secret they wanted to share with the world but they couldn't make the humans understand. There was a cool zephyr which refreshed to depths of your soul - the kind of clear health giving air that you long for on oppressively hot muggy summer nights.

It felt good to be alive, good to be in nature, all was one for fleeting moments and then the sun said goodbye for the day with blaze of orange light which looked like the glow of a welcoming log fire at the end of a long, long winter walk...

A day to keep in your heart for those coming days of heat and dust - and remember the cool cool refreshing breeze....

well, what d'ya know - there is some form of (machine) moderation on the forum after all! and a good thing too in this case - as I posted this image originally as far too big a Jpeg and it messed up the thread. It was removed and order was restored...

(I have reposted the picture a bit smaller now)

May 16, 2011, 09:02

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index