Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
A HEARTFELT APOLOGY TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS
Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Chees0
Chees0
37 posts

A HEARTFELT APOLOGY TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS

I am sorry.
I know I am a punk, a vulgar and aggressive idiot and I will try to behave better from now on.
I will also try to improve my musical taste.
Once again, I am sorry.

May 17, 2011, 11:00

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Icepulse
Icepulse
166 posts

Re: A HEARTFELT APOLOGY TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS

Chees0 wrote:
I am sorry.
I know I am a punk, a vulgar and aggressive idiot and I will try to behave better from now on.
Once again, I am sorry.

Wow.

May 17, 2011, 11:26

microbehunter
microbehunter
626 posts

Chees0 wrote:
I am sorry.
Once again, I am sorry.

Sure I speak on behalf of all forum members, this is a highly commendable post.

The nice, sober people here would have all suffered bouts of vulgarity, aggression and idiocacy in their dark and distant past.

Crap musical taste though, is a sin that can never be forgiven around here.

On Yer Bike Punk !

May 17, 2011, 11:44

hito
hito
1745 posts

microbehunter wrote:
Chees0 wrote:
I am sorry.
Once again, I am sorry.

Sure I speak on behalf of all forum members, this is a highly commendable post.

The nice, sober people here would have all suffered bouts of vulgarity, aggression and idiocacy in their dark and distant past.

Crap musical taste though, is a sin that can never be forgiven around here.

On Yer Bike Punk !

You are not serious are you? Whoever this CheesO is, it is not Rael_

May 17, 2011, 11:57

bassRelex
bassRelex
43 posts

Excuse me Sir, but your horse let a heart shaped fart.

May 17, 2011, 12:26

Icepulse
Icepulse
166 posts

If I buy this, and it turns out to be bullshit, it costs me nothing. So why not believe it?

It's uplifting!

May 17, 2011, 12:30

Chees0
Chees0
37 posts

bassRelex wrote:
Excuse me Sir, but your horse let a heart shaped fart.

You are right. But I am farting love now, rather than stupidity. You should appreciate the improvement!
I thought i would change my nonsensical and ugly horse figurine avatar to appear less confrontational.

May 17, 2011, 12:30

Chees0
Chees0
37 posts

Icepulse wrote:
If I buy this, and it turns out to be bullshit, it costs me nothing. So why not believe it?

It's uplifting!

Thank you for the kind words. I need encouragement.

May 17, 2011, 12:31

Chees0
Chees0
37 posts

hito wrote:

Whoever this CheesO is, it is not Rael_

I may not be Rael_ but I am Real.
Today I took the first step to improve my musical taste and I have learned to appreciate the double album "The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway" by Genesis.
I recommend the song "It".

hito, I know you are one of my strongest enemy.
But I hope we can put all this behind us in the near future.
I have to say that in the recent past I have been reading all your posts again and you did prove to be better than me, at least in the dialectics department.
But I seek to improve that as well.
I am sorry my friend.

May 17, 2011, 12:37

microbehunter
microbehunter
626 posts

Chees0 wrote:

I may not be Rael_ but I am Real.
Today I took the first step to improve my musical taste and I have learned to appreciate the double album "The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway" by Genesis.
I recommend the song "It".

A preposterous 70s prog concept-album... it's upper-class toff participant's are rightly embarassed of all these years later.

Have you tried Yes's double-opus 'Tales From Topographic Oceans' ? Side 4's Ritual - Nous Sommes Du Soleil is particularly uplifting.

May 17, 2011, 12:55

Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index