Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
A HEARTFELT APOLOGY TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS
64 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

Re: A HEARTFELT APOLOGY TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS

microbehunter wrote:
Just listened to this and it still tingles. Just don't ask me to sit through the whole of Supper's Ready !

Just sat through the whole of 'Supper's Ready' and that still tingles too!. All the early stuff was brilliant in my remembering - mid period stuff was special too, esp. 'Wind and Wuthering' and 'A trick of the Tail' were beautiful in parts too - I love Ripples, Entangled, Unquiet slumbers... and Afterglow. Maybe it's just that I have fused these two releases with some of the best memories of my life and every time I hear them it takes me back to then - ahh nostalgia, the keynote of the age...

BTW. the SACD surround sound versions of these albums released in 2006 are absolutely bl**dy fantastic...

BTW2: Good to hear you have seen the light after all this time CheesO - I knew all along you didn't mean all those horrid things you said about poor old John Lennon ;0)

May 17, 2011, 22:29

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: