Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Meghan McCain and Stereolab: What Is Going on Here?
21 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Stereo Mouse
Stereo Mouse
635 posts

Re: Meghan McCain and Stereolab: What Is Going on Here?

MolecularMan wrote:
I'm sorry, but I love this. So many people on this site (and liberals in general) act as if they are the most intelligent, cultured, tolerant people on the planet. Then, when confronted by something outside their comfort zone, respond with a knee-jerk reaction typical of your average football fan. Stereolab sell their music to the world, and anyone is perfectly free to buy and listen to their music irrespective of your approval. I am very much conservative and yet I listen to the Lab and there is nothing you can do about it! Chew on that for a while.

That fact doesn't provoke a knee-jerk reaction in me, but you can't escape considering that it's unlikely that someone like Meghan McCain only listens to the song for the music. The song's lyrics are too outstanding to ignore. Thus, all the doubts as per whether Meghan is a closet leftie or immune to sarcasm are pretty legitimate in my book.

Oct 03, 2008, 10:41

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: