Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Coffee ?
Pages: 6 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

microbehunter
microbehunter
626 posts

Coffee ?

I love coffee, I also like talking about it.

I drink it steaming hot, very black and very sweet. In some parts of the world drinking it any other way would raise questions about your sanity. During our mediterranean summers, iced coffee (secret Japanese recipe) is also very partial.

Ideally 'coffee shops' should always be located in an interesting old part of town. Perhaps the student quarter near a university, bustling with people and no background muzak.

Favourite brew currently is organic Guatemalan cafezino - let me tell you people, it packs a punch.

C'mon coffee lovers .... steam in !

May 19, 2011, 18:16

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Coffee ?

Whooooooooooo. I love strong coffee and tea. I take it w/ a little cream & a little sugar. Strength is the key for potency I can drink it at home. I don't require a shop,I make it myself.

May 19, 2011, 18:22

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Blacker than midnight on a mooonless night.

May 19, 2011, 18:50

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

My new favorite coffee shop in NYC is not in an old, interesting part of town, that one closed down. The new one is the Film Academy Cafe at the corner of St. Mark's and Astor Place in the East village. It has really fast free internet, it's never super crowded and 3/4's of the walls are glass so you get a terrifc panoramic view of the Village.

The coffee itself is pretty good there too. I generally take it light and sweet. I drink at least a cup of coffee every day. If I don't, I am cranky.

May 19, 2011, 18:54

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

I'm English. I drink tea all the time. I think it's the law or something.

May 19, 2011, 19:15

corporalclegg
corporalclegg
501 posts

Love it. I had a couple of shots called "Cafe Patron" last month in NYC. I never heard of it before. Coffee & Tequila...very good & I'm not a Tequila fan.

May 19, 2011, 19:16

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

corporalclegg wrote:
Love it. I had a couple of shots called "Cafe Patron" last month in NYC. I never heard of it before. Coffee & Tequila...very good & I'm not a Tequila fan.

Someone gave me a bottle of Van Gogh Espresso Coffee for my bday. My God that is delicious stuff!

May 19, 2011, 19:27

microbehunter
microbehunter
626 posts

HaHaHaaa

C'mon Harold, don't be a prude. You must have a jar of Maxwell House instant in the back of the pantry somewhere.

What was that treachly stuff our parents used to drink when we were kids. Came in a bottle, with some colonial motif on the label. Looked like cough mixture, and tasted like it !

May 19, 2011, 19:34

Babylon01
Babylon01
183 posts

microbehunter wrote:
HaHaHaaa

C'mon Harold, don't be a prude. You must have a jar of Maxwell House instant in the back of the pantry somewhere.

What was that treachly stuff our parents used to drink when we were kids. Came in a bottle, with some colonial motif on the label. Looked like cough mixture, and tasted like it !

Camp? That was something coffeey wasn't it? I find coffee induces chunder, the smell, the taste. Even Turkish coffee. I'm a tea fiend.

May 19, 2011, 19:47

corporalclegg
corporalclegg
501 posts

My Dad used to drink "Sanka" back in the day.

May 19, 2011, 19:48

Pages: 6 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index