Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Coffee ?
57 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

microbehunter
microbehunter
626 posts

Re: Coffee ?

GaryB2 wrote:
I love coffee but only drink the instant stuff. Black or with double-cream. I've been thinking about getting some 'real' stuff, including an American style heated thing w/ filter etc.

The quaintest little shop in Dundee is a coffee emporium called Braithewaites. The smell it emits is quite something. I've no idea what to buy though. What stuff goes in a cafe tiere?

Oooooohhhhh Gary, Gary lad...

instant ???

I am encouraged with this upgrade talk: proper coffee maker with filters an' all. They are great - fill with the required amount of water, spoon in the coffee, switch on and wait 5 minutes. The coffee stays piping on the hot-plate until the machine is switched off.

Those coffee emporium's smell good eh ?

A little shy about walking in ?

I used to be, until I 'man'd up' one day and just barged straight in.
Emporium's will have a coffee menu you can take away. Experiment with the medium arabica's, make sure the coffee you choose is organic. They will grind the coffee beans for you in the shop.

May 19, 2011, 22:10

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: