Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
I miss LBO
Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I miss LBO

I miss him everytime but my aim with bows and arrows is getting very good.

just kidding- I am melancholy for his crazy topics and witty retorts. anybody else?

May 21, 2011, 16:34

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: I miss LBO

I wish he'd come back. Life is too short. All Stereolab fans, All of them, should be here together.

May 21, 2011, 16:35

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

I remember him being around when I first started on the forum, then I was away from computers for about 9 months and when I returned he was gone, do you know why?? kind regards Joe.

May 21, 2011, 21:43

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

i dont miss him, he was around when the forum was horrible.
but thats a bit obvious with reguards to what i think, isn't it?
ner mind.

May 21, 2011, 21:46

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

he was driven away.

I touch base with him now and then. he sent me a couple of good mix CD's in the mail yesterday. receiving mix CD's in the mail is the best.

May 21, 2011, 21:56

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

meanchico wrote:
he was driven away.

I would touch that one, but I only have this ten foot pole...

May 21, 2011, 22:36

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

That's quite sad, driven away you say, it must have been pretty serious for the guy to feel he couldn't share on the forum anymore.
Yep I agree getting mix cds is great in the post, what kind of sounds does he put on them for you??
kind regards Joe.

May 21, 2011, 23:40

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I knew that was you!

May 21, 2011, 23:43

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Yeah that statement got me too.
"He was driven away..." in a Toyota.

May 21, 2011, 23:44

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

oh he's just funny. I hung out with him over the years and I liked him. Looked forward to what he had to say, each day.

May 21, 2011, 23:45

Pages: 7 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index