Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Log In
-Register
I miss LBO
Log In to post a reply
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: I miss LBO

Why was he driven away??

May 22, 2011, 02:35


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Re: I miss LBO

Maybe the most recent post was thinking same, but post some religous or philosophical type subjects. Dunno. The forum is addictive you know.

May 22, 2011, 04:42


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

JS
JS
489 posts

Re: I miss LBO

lereostab wrote:
Why was he driven away??


I don't know for sure, but Cheeso was constantly harassing him on the forum, and stalked him in real life too, so this may explain that.

May 22, 2011, 20:09


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: I miss LBO

JS wrote:
lereostab wrote:
Why was he driven away??


I don't know for sure, but Cheeso was constantly harassing him on the forum, and stalked him in real life too, so this may explain that.



Stalked him in real life?

May 22, 2011, 22:08


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: I miss LBO

What?? Stalked him in real life??

May 22, 2011, 22:09


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

corporalclegg
corporalclegg
501 posts

Re: I miss LBJ

I wasn't around when LBJ was in office.

May 22, 2011, 22:10


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

Re: I miss LBO

cyberpainter wrote:
JS wrote:
lereostab wrote:
Why was he driven away??


I don't know for sure, but Cheeso was constantly harassing him on the forum, and stalked him in real life too, so this may explain that.



Stalked him in real life?

I already regret getting involved in this as I type, but I think you'll find here that JS is blatantly and intentionally lying so as to turn sentiment against Cheeso. He knows full and well that it was BOTE/MY RETURN who is guilty of such acts, as we just discussed here within the past month or so.

And just when it looked like JS was starting to again participate in discussions beyond just stirring the shit... (For those who are not aware, there was actually a time when JS mainly came here as a music fan!)

May 22, 2011, 22:55


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

Re: I miss LBO

wracket wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:
JS wrote:
lereostab wrote:
Why was he driven away??


I don't know for sure, but Cheeso was constantly harassing him on the forum, and stalked him in real life too, so this may explain that.



Stalked him in real life?

I already regret getting involved in this as I type, but I think you'll find here that JS is blatantly and intentionally lying so as to turn sentiment against Cheeso. He knows full and well that it was BOTE/MY RETURN who is guilty of such acts, as we just discussed here within the past month or so.

And just when it looked like JS was starting to again participate in discussions beyond just stirring the shit... (For those who are not aware, there was actually a time when JS mainly came here as a music fan!)


Cheese is definitely NOT a stalker! Cheese hate iPad won't let me spell C-H-E-E-S-0

May 22, 2011, 23:04


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

Re: I miss LBO

I don't. Sorry.

May 22, 2011, 23:19


________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

Re: I miss LBO

oh no i lied. i'm not sorry,

May 22, 2011, 23:25

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index