Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
I miss LBO
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Re: I miss LBO

jauntymonty wrote:
Maybe the most recent post was thinking same, but post some religous or philosophical type subjects. Dunno. The forum is addictive you know.

On second thought I don't want to talk religion. Too much research to be done.

May 23, 2011, 04:22

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

So LBO accused bote, then cheeso of contacting his priest. Wow.

May 23, 2011, 04:30

JS
JS
489 posts

cyberpainter wrote:

I never heard about BOTE stalking LBO.

Slush was the one who got stalked by BOTE, if I remember correctly.

May 23, 2011, 05:16

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

JS wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:

No, LBO repeatedly accused BOTE of it. This is the first I'm hearing about Cheeso.

May 23, 2011, 06:39

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

wracket wrote:
JS wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:

No, LBO repeatedly accused BOTE of it. This is the first I'm hearing about Cheeso.

Hey folks, so Cheeso is guilty until proven innocent?

May 23, 2011, 11:39

hito
hito
1745 posts

jauntymonty wrote:
wracket wrote:
JS wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:

Well, I would say not. Despite the fact that Rael is often abusive and struggles to construct an argument, I don't think it is fair to say he definitely stalked somebody. I always assumed he (or is Rael a woman?) was an angry person sat at their computer looking for a chance to hurl abuse after drinking a few cans and developing knowledge of the world from reading the Fox news website. I assumed he would not go out of his moist, darkened room except to get pizza from the domino delivery dude. I say innocent until proven guilty and I don't even like most of what he does.

I must say though, this definitely validates my decision to keep my "real" life away from people on this forum. All this stalking and allegations of doing so can only happen if people share details. Unless I fell in love with someone (not likely to happen here - no offence), I can see no reason to share much of my own life.

I like the discussion, the music and the leads but stay out of my yard :)

May 23, 2011, 13:23

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

hito wrote:
jauntymonty wrote:
wracket wrote:
JS wrote:
cyberpainter wrote:

Well, I would say not. Despite the fact that Rael is often abusive and struggles to construct an argument, I don't think it is fair to say he definitely stalked somebody. I always assumed he (or is Rael a woman?) was an angry person sat at their computer looking for a chance to hurl abuse after drinking a few cans and developing knowledge of the world from reading the Fox news website. I assumed he would not go out of his moist, darkened room except to get pizza from the domino delivery dude. I say innocent until proven guilty and I don't even like most of what he does.
Oh you know you're in love with me. I'm going to contact your priest for stalking.

I must say though, this definitely validates my decision to keep my "real" life away from people on this forum. All this stalking and allegations of doing so can only happen if people share details. Unless I fell in love with someone (not likely to happen here - no offence), I can see no reason to share much of my own life.

I like the discussion, the music and the leads but stay out of my yard :)

May 23, 2011, 13:28

k.
k.
407 posts

Can't he just be left in peace? He hasn't been on this site for 2 years, but all this dirty laundry still has to be aired?? Sad.

May 23, 2011, 14:51

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

k. wrote:
Can't he just be left in peace? He hasn't been on this site for 2 years, but all this dirty laundry still has to be aired?? Sad.

Okay. I thought everyone would agree w/ me. I enjoyed his presence. He was funny, sometimes.

May 23, 2011, 15:12

JS
JS
489 posts

wracket wrote:

This is fishy indeed.

Nonetheless, I wasn't "blatantly and intentionally lying so as to turn sentiment against Cheeso."

May 23, 2011, 19:21

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index