Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
I miss LBO
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

JS
JS
489 posts

Re: I miss LBO

jauntymonty wrote:

Hey folks, so Cheeso is guilty until proven innocent?

That's how things work here.

When Slush accused BOTE/Return of stalking her, most people here considered him guilty without a second thought.

Same reasoning should apply to Cheeso, because there is no such things as hypocrisy and double standards on this forum, right?

May 23, 2011, 19:24

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

JS wrote:
wracket wrote:

No, LBO repeatedly accused BOTE of it. This is the first I'm hearing about Cheeso.

This is fishy indeed.

Nonetheless, I wasn't "blatantly and intentionally lying so as to turn sentiment against Cheeso."

Agreed, you were indeed quoting an LBO post that I missed. Sorry for the false accusation.

May 23, 2011, 19:27

MY RETURN
1963 posts

78 sluss wrote:
i dont miss him, he was around when the forum was horrible.
but thats a bit obvious with reguards to what i think, isn't it?
ner mind.

I finally agree with 78. LBO seemed nice for a second. Then his/her manic behavior got to be sad. If there's another side to LBO, I'd love to see. Otherwise, let it rest.

May 23, 2011, 21:01

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Stalking truth

Slush has never been stalked. lol I don't know anything about her. I've seen the posts. She's amusing to say the least. But, it's pointless to stalk someone (who comes off) that schizophrenic.

LBO gave as good as he got. He's no victim here. lol Everytime things died down, someone stirred it back up. LBO would debate..AIR.

Wasn't he a pastor? It's not stalking when you keep telling people what church you're at and holier than thou.

Cheeso went through the process of searching personal info, or what he thought to be, constantly. Names and locations were posted for multiple users. Fake names were created for others boards and I think phone calls were attempted. lol ie signs of a stalker/LOSER.

May 23, 2011, 21:24

mono valley
mono valley
48 posts

Nobody misses LBO anymore.

Feb 05, 2015, 23:41

mono valley
mono valley
48 posts

It happened. He said a bunch of lies about me. Then he contacted Martin and got me banned from the forum. That's why you never see posts from LBO anymore.

Feb 05, 2015, 23:46

mono valley
mono valley
48 posts

Thanks.

Feb 05, 2015, 23:48

mono valley
mono valley
48 posts

haha

Feb 05, 2015, 23:48

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1218 posts

mono valley wrote:
It happened. He said a bunch of lies about me. Then he contacted Martin and got me banned from the forum. That's why you never see posts from LBO anymore.

Damn, dude... You're trolling a user who hasn't visited the forum in years, on a forum that has become a ghost town in large part because it's dedicated to a band that hasn't existed in years.

I admire your persistence.

Feb 06, 2015, 07:21

mono valley
mono valley
48 posts

Except that I'm not the troll. I just came here to set the record straight and explain why I disappeared. I was afraid to come back for a while because who knew if people would take things to yet another level after invading my private life? That's what trolls do. They go to any length to silence you. Well, it worked, for a while. Until some time passed and I realized my other usernames were not banned.

But I realize no one cares, not only because so much time has passed but sentiment had turned against me long before. Once upon a time, this was a good forum with good people. I'm just glad it's dying now.

Feb 06, 2015, 15:34

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index