Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
I miss LBO
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

mono valley
mono valley
48 posts

Re: I miss LBO

I could also copy and paste cheeso's original email to my priest here (where he is pretending to be the victim and saying "please help"), with cheeso's email address and the time and date, if no one believes me. Yes, I still have it--and yes, I do care about my reputation.

But we should probably let sleeping dogs lie, huh? Just wanted to defend myself and set the record straight.

Feb 06, 2015, 15:46

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

mono valley
mono valley
48 posts

And since Cheeso and BOTE both emailed my priest, chances are that JS is right--they are probably both the same person.

Feb 06, 2015, 16:13

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

mono valley wrote:
And since Cheeso and BOTE both emailed my priest, chances are that JS is right--they are probably both the same person.

Water off a troll-ducks' tail feathers--none of the above-mentioned post here anymore. Why exactly are you again?

Feb 06, 2015, 17:49

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

Let me rephrase: Have a fulfilling life.

Feb 06, 2015, 17:51

mono valley
mono valley
48 posts

And I might ask, "Why are you responding to me?"

Have an INTERESTING life. ;-)

Feb 06, 2015, 18:01

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

I probably was talking about that time you and your gf were talking about astral projection and you said you do it all the time. Ping ping. That was fun. I enjoyed visiting you and playing your records.

Feb 07, 2015, 02:55

mono valley
mono valley
48 posts

Eddie Chargeman wrote:
I probably was talking about that time you and your gf were talking about astral projection and you said you do it all the time. Ping ping. That was fun. I enjoyed visiting you and playing your records.

Good times.

Feb 08, 2015, 01:44

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

I'm glad you came to visit. It's good to catch up with old friends. I know everyone is on other forums and stuff. I should follow suit. I'll have to FB friend you again so you and your wife can be in the "creep cliche," of Dallas! (Omg) no these are the people that go to Methodist Hospital, that's all.

Feb 08, 2015, 03:42

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

I'm sure you know a few.

Feb 08, 2015, 03:43

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

I think your wife would want to teach french there. I took french there and we're all close with our professor.

Feb 08, 2015, 03:45

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index