Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Cocoa on Friday
Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

rtyler
5 posts

Cocoa on Friday

I notice on the Koko web site that doors are at 7pm and at 10pm there is disco.

Does this mean that Stereolab will be finished before 10pm or is there another part of Koko I don't know about?

Dec 15, 2008, 09:38

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

martin
184 posts

Re: Cocoa on Friday

Dear All
Timings for Koko are -
Doors - 7pm
Emperor Machine - 19.15 - 19.45
The Week That Was - 20.00 - 20.30
Stereolab 20.45 - 22.00

There is a disco after the show but it is nothing to do with us. More and more venues are trying to double up with shows and club nights to increase income.....

Cheerio
Pikey

Dec 15, 2008, 12:54

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts

See you there, Pikelet. Are you gonna be flogging merch?

Dec 15, 2008, 12:59

martin
184 posts

I'll be manning the merch stand -
2 types of t shirt i assorted sizes
the last few vinyl copies of margerine eclipse, free design and miss modular 12" + 7", tour 7" and CD, last few jump drive shut out 7"s, banana monster mini, junior electronics LP, monade and iep disks etc etc
cheerio
pikey

Dec 15, 2008, 15:18

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Merch

There'll be none left after Glasgow. You'll maybe get a Laundry Bag, if you're lucky.

Dec 15, 2008, 15:38

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Re: Merch

i wish they had all that stuff at the toronto show.

:(

My kingdom for a Jr. Electronic Ep and miss modular.

Dec 15, 2008, 21:10

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

thommy

a laundry bag. I need one. I'll reimburse you. please buy an extra laundry bag. for my laundry wynches. it shant go to waste, laddy. please laundry bag for the dirty clothes it'll make me feel soooo fshionable. I missed the lab I missed the show; while you're at it, streaming the whole show to my email , again, the wynches, the she hounds they love the private viewing , if they behave. and if they're lucky. or just the laundry bolsa. that'll do. tis the season and all that. come on.please

Dec 15, 2008, 21:33

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

Re: thommy

eddie never begs dude. i'm counting on you.

Dec 15, 2008, 21:34

thomas2
thomas2
1700 posts

Re: thommy

My commission rates start at 35%.

Dec 15, 2008, 22:00

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Re: Merch

waxenpith wrote:

My kingdom for a Jr. Electronic Ep and miss modular.

Want me to buy some stuff and send it over? I'm already getting a Tour 7 (subject to availability) for a guy in L.A.

Would be a plesha, likes :)

Dec 15, 2008, 23:25

Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index