Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Cocoa on Friday
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Re: Merch

GaryB wrote:
[quote="waxenpith"]
Want me to buy some stuff and send it over? I'm already getting a Tour 7 (subject to availability) for a guy in L.A.

Would be a plesha, likes :)

I'd love you forever if you could grab a Jr Electronics for me.

No pressure.

Dec 16, 2008, 00:09

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

no probs.

Dec 16, 2008, 00:42

martin
184 posts

Hi Gary
I'm afraid that we weren't able to source laundry bags in the UK and that shipping stock from the US proved too expensive but we will have an updated web shop next year with a couple of rather wonderful and unique items - even more unique than the laundry bag.
Cheerio
Pikey

Dec 16, 2008, 09:24

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Laundry Bags

Thanks for the heads up. I'll need to take some kind of bag with me to hold all the stuff I am buying!

Dec 16, 2008, 09:34

revox
revox
800 posts

Re: Cocoa on Friday

martin wrote:
Dear All
Timings for Koko are -
Doors - 7pm
Emperor Machine - 19.15 - 19.45
The Week That Was - 20.00 - 20.30
Stereolab 20.45 - 22.00

Cheerio
Pikey

Ooh er missus - Ver Lab on for just one & a quarter hours!! - or are 'Emperor Machine' and 'The Week That Was' code for somink else?

What 'appened to the good old days (gazes into mid-distance) I remember the house lights being turned up at the Shepherds Bush Empire in the 90's to try to get the groop to leave the stage but they kept on with that motorik Jenny Ondioline (if mem serves me), slow down, allllmmmoosst stop, start again, slow down, allllmmmoosst stop, start again :-))))) the managers of the venue must have been pulling their hair out - funny as f%$$!!!

Those were the days before babies, weight gain and hair loss though (ah, middle age, wonder if that's what's wrong with CC). ;-)

Dec 17, 2008, 11:21

martin
184 posts

Hey Revox
Certainly not down to thinning hair nor increasing waistlines - give us an hour and 45 and we'll play for that long. Venues adding club nights after gigs is the problem
Cheerio
Pikey

Dec 17, 2008, 14:43

Tegid
Tegid
9 posts

Ach. Shame about the laundry bags. Will look forward to future webshop treats though.

10pm does seem an early finish, mind I guess KoKo are desperate to make some cash from the kids at Club NME afterwards. Astoria has been running that kind of weekend schedule for years.

Dec 17, 2008, 14:53

revox
revox
800 posts

martin wrote:
Hey Revox
Certainly not down to thinning hair nor increasing waistlines - give us an hour and 45 and we'll play for that long. Venues adding club nights after gigs is the problem
Cheerio
Pikey

Hey Martin. Ah: wasn't there a time when ver lab would have just taken (Grrr) the 1hr+45 (I'd like to have seen someone trying to move Andy by force - now that would've been a YouTube classic)?

Oh, an' what makes you think I was referring to Duophonic-Land's hair and waistlines?

Perhaps I meant my own :-)))))))

~8^)>

Dec 18, 2008, 21:26

mikka000
1084 posts

you might be able to boogie with the band afterwards !

Dec 19, 2008, 06:53

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: thommy

okay. no problemo.

Dec 19, 2008, 16:14

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index