Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
what the hell does your screen name mean anyway?
Pages: 6 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

meanchico
meanchico
2697 posts

what the hell does your screen name mean anyway?

I have a cat named Chico. he's mean sometimes, but likes to spoon.

what about the rest of you? pull back the curtain, damn you.

May 24, 2011, 03:21

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1224 posts

Re: what the hell does your screen name mean anyway?

There's this really terrible old kung-fu movie called "Bruce's Deadly Fingers", in which a no-talent Bruce Lee imitator learns the secrets of finger kung-fu (basically, he just pokes a lot of people in the eye). At one point in my life, I thoroughly enjoyed this type of trash.

Here is the thrilling finale:

May 24, 2011, 05:55

wracket
wracket
1427 posts

When I was first dating my best girl ("Mrs. Wracket"), her kid brother wrote her an e-mail about receiving a new piece of sporting equipment which he mistakenly spelled "wracket".

May 24, 2011, 06:44

debonair-doctrinaire
debonair-doctrinaire
40 posts

meanchico wrote:
I have a cat named Chico. he's mean sometimes, but likes to spoon.

what about the rest of you? pull back the curtain, damn you.

Haha bad ass.

Mine is a moniker I strung together once I started looking for freelance writing work.

May 24, 2011, 08:02

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

Hey, I'm the one who should have a cat moniker. :) Did you know I made a profile for a cat named cyberpainter on myspace once? I only have two friends on it, me and Thomarse. haha I found all these cat themed albums to use in a lastfm quilt on there.

May 24, 2011, 09:11

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0025318/

May 24, 2011, 09:43

Kazak
Kazak
1619 posts

The canine Vonnegut character.

May 24, 2011, 11:40

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

I am glad you posted. I was concerned after the tormado there.

I was looking for a sterolab song that was a name of a person. It is actually an anti-me since I rarely gress up fancy(tee shirt and holy jeans) , but I do like to put on an act sometimes.

May 24, 2011, 12:24

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Oh. I thought that is what she called you.

May 24, 2011, 12:26

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

wracket wrote:
When I was first dating my best girl ("Mrs. Wracket"), her kid brother wrote her an e-mail about receiving a new piece of sporting equipment which he mistakenly spelled "wracket".

Sorry, I had associated that with wracketeering.

May 24, 2011, 12:29

Pages: 6 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index