Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Bug Report
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2134 posts

Bug Report

Spoiler Alert: Very Boring Thread.....

After a few minutes adjustment I have gotten used to the new layout, and really like it now. The colour scheme and the new flash bits are great.

I'd just like to report one small bug to the folks at Kleber; the link for "newer news" on the news page leads to "older news" if you see what I mean. You can't navigate from "older" news back to the more recent stuff. Other than this the new site is very good, keep up the good work!

Oct 03, 2008, 00:37

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5928 posts

Re: Bug Report

There's no navigation from the shop, you have to use your back button. I suppose that could be by design...

Oct 03, 2008, 03:46

kleber
6 posts

The shop is handled by a third party so we cant change anything about it.

and thanks for the other bug report - will look at that shortly.

Oct 03, 2008, 11:55

modfinger
modfinger
136 posts

This may seem a little picky, but I suppose a newcommer to this Forum should know that the date for the Chicago show on the Tourdates page is not October 9. It is October 10.

Oct 03, 2008, 17:30

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Another bug (which has been mentioned)... this site does not work in Firefox, which is, as you know, a very popular browser.

Oct 03, 2008, 19:28

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2134 posts

Re: Firefox

Mu Mu wrote:
Another bug (which has been mentioned)... this site does not work in Firefox, which is, as you know, a very popular browser.

I always use Firefox, and everything seems to be working fine for me. Unless I'm missing something.....

8 )

Oct 03, 2008, 21:41

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5928 posts

Re: Firefox

Works fine in firefox for me. I have the latest version.

Did you clear your cache like they were suggesting in another thread? That's what worked for me.

Oct 04, 2008, 06:07