Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Your Shoes. Style?
Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Your Shoes. Style?

What do you wear? I need tennis. I just don't feel like spending $50 dollars because of my size. So it's sandles and black dress shoes (slip-on) for a while. :)

Jun 07, 2011, 00:01

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

baseRelief
baseRelief
45 posts

Re: Your Shoes. Style?

MY RETURN wrote:
What do you wear? I need tennis. I just don't feel like spending $50 dollars because of my size. So it's sandles and black dress shoes (slip-on) for a while. :)

Oh it's sandles and slip on tennies. No formal occasions here. Still, Bop Scotch is so cool! he he. ( I come in peace. Not a troll.)

Jun 07, 2011, 04:04

meanchico
meanchico
2695 posts

I mostly wear Keen's....mostly.

Jun 07, 2011, 12:56

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

I wear black dress shoes to work, but Converses everywhere else. I like getting different colors, right now I think I have black, dark green, and brown.

Jun 07, 2011, 12:59

Babylon01
Babylon01
183 posts

karrimor shoes -functional, cheap, fall apart after a few months

Jun 07, 2011, 13:33

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

As a teenager, I was addicted to Nike, cross-trainers to be exact. I would take my little mall paycheck and buy a new pair of them every other week or so. And then I read Naomi Klein's No Logo and learned about the really awful business practices both on the production end and the consumer end, and decided to stop wearing them.

I know Nike owns Converse now, but for me it's not really about making a direct impact with my dollar, it's about not participating in the ridiculous culture of $100 (PLUS now, I've seen them at almost $200 these days!) sneakers.

Jun 07, 2011, 16:20

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

Your threads. Titles?

nc

Jun 07, 2011, 16:56

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5913 posts

I have too many shoes that I never wear. I am picky about comfort. I'm in love with sneakers of various types, but have a Skechers outlet down the street so stick to those mostly because of price. Their quality is marginal and sometimes too teenager-y, but they have some interesting ones. I wear quite a few mary jane style glittery or metallic-y shoes from there. Still flats, still comfortable, but I wear them out at night dancing etc. Almost never wear much of a heel.

Jun 07, 2011, 17:15

deadlyfingers
deadlyfingers
1217 posts

Keen

I've got a couple pairs of Keens, and they're the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. The rubber toes look a little silly, but I can hike back and forth across town all day, in any weather with those things.

Jun 07, 2011, 17:38

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Re: Your Shoe.

Jun 07, 2011, 17:44

Pages: 3 – [ 1 2 3 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index