Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
LIST OF THE STEREOLAB FORUM WORST OFFENDERS (in no particular order)
57 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

nsc283b
405 posts

Re: LIST OF THE STEREOLAB FORUM WORST OFFENDERS (in no particular order)

lereostab wrote:
We often take the dog up to the steeple (knills monument) you can actually see our house from there.
I used to do a lot of walking but I've developed a severe problem in my spine which keeps me from doing the distances I used to do.
The coast path between St. Ives and Zennor was always one of my favourites, have you done that stretch? kind regards Joe.

Yes, I remember seeing the posters against the development of the land leading up to the monument. A lot of clearance work had been undertaken in the area. Much more accessible now. If I remember correctly, the planning application was turned down not so long ago.

Have done a circular walk in the Zennor area a few times over the years. Parked up in Zennor, walked across country from Zennor nearly into St. Ives, then the coastal path back to Zennor. Lovely walk, though not the easiest stretch of coastal path. The path is strewn with huge boulders.

Jun 08, 2011, 00:47

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: