Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
X Rated
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB2
GaryB2
2327 posts

X Rated

Oh my:

Jun 07, 2011, 22:13

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

other
other
152 posts

Re: X Rated

I really like miles Davis. I always mis-spell it. I watched a documentary about his life and found it fascinating. Sketches of Spain is one of my alltime faves. Love it.

Jun 07, 2011, 22:15

MY RETURN
1963 posts

I had that album for a while. It wasn't as great as I thought it would be.

Oh where this thread could go. lol :P

Jun 07, 2011, 22:25

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

you're loco, that's where it's gonna go because that album rocks says me! That's one of the greatest recordings ever.

Jun 07, 2011, 22:27

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

My favourites are "A Tribute to Jack Johnson" and "In a Silent Way" and of course "A Kind of Blue" I quite like "Bitches Brew" too, cheers Joe.

Jun 07, 2011, 23:47

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

That was like listening to Diagonals and Burning Of The Midnight Lamp at the same time. Cool composition.

Jun 08, 2011, 04:20