Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
The Green Screen Stereolab forum is moderated.
54 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: The Green Screen Stereolab forum is moderated.

That stuff really happened. I don't post there much but the posts seem to linger. I forgot the place even existed and with the advent of fb and twitter I can communicate with people in a normal manner because they've established we ARE your friends- we are not your enemies. Plus I don't want my family to worry about how crazy I am so I tend to repress the witch outside my door (which really happened) or the arm coming through the wall to get me (again really happened) or the dude dressed as Snow White at my bedside (again, an odd occurrence.) Sorry you're bored but with the people trying to send me a message they leave the posts hanging in mid air and then they don't continue with new posts so it appears I am monopolizing the bored, oops , board.
Oddly enough the same group of people communicate with me on my fb and personally don't have a problem with me.
It's the pack/mob mentality.
I'm glad you're just bored and not angry.

Jun 09, 2011, 14:45

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: