Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
The Green Screen Stereolab forum is moderated.
54 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpantier
1 posts

Re: The Green Screen Stereolab forum is moderated.

Dara wrote:
wracket wrote:
Dara wrote:
Perhaps it would help if you explained to the uninitiated what the two sub-boards are, who is allowed into them and why they are necessary...

Those sub-boards are pretty harmless and open to all. For example, one is "Sports" as a sub-board of "Politics/Current Events" (created so as to not annoy those who would rather avoid all the jock talk). You can see it right at the top when you click on the parent board.

Oke - thanks for that. It does indeed then seem rather less murky than I thought, and I love a bit of footie talk so perhaps I will join after all when I have a spare moment.

I assume the 'Underground Member' thing then is to do with the number of posts - like 'little shit' for someone who hasn't posted at all - is this so? ..or is the 'Undergound' not in fact in the slightest bit metronomic in nature, and instead a hotbed of murky dealings plotting the nasty end of the most irksome o-fish members? (come to think of it, that might not be such a bad thing after all anyway)

You are correct Dara. We like to discuss other members in our 'Underground' cave, because we believe in transparency. We are very moral.

Jun 12, 2011, 04:02

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: