Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
why does everyone give me the cold shoulder?
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

musicforeels
musicforeels
520 posts

Re: why does everyone give me the cold shoulder?

78 sluss wrote:
its awkward, because i'm not a hipster, really.

i'm too jewish.

i have negative swag.

i just like decent music.

but even that is flawed with me these days.

the prevailing mentality eludes me.

which is why i'm like an ugly alien0-jesus out of time.

i cant even talk normal on here.

:(

and germany sucks.

I don't think there's many hipsters here. This is a Stereolab forum, y'know? "Hip" was a loooong time ago for Stereolab.

I don't even know what hipsters are into these days? Is it synths? Guitars? Some new offshoot of dubstep. Beats the shit out of me.

Jun 08, 2011, 21:10

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

you've been a little weird lately. but I wouldn't worry about it. Some of these people will be your friend, then shun you, just for the heck of it. Then they'll carry on like their your friend in public for the sake of saving face, while all the time conspiring against you behind your back in their cool people agree on everything butt licking board.
I wouldn't worry about it. Changing your name wouldn't hurt.

Jun 09, 2011, 14:58

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

one of them even accused me in private of being you which I thought was insane and even the brink of harassment if they are using this info for their own malicious agenda. It's definitely hypocritical and above all not very nice. It could be jealousy or obsession, I don't know. The fact remains that I have made contributions, I work constantly and I don't know why I'm defending myself!! If they're that stupid I shouldn't be bothered. I think you're doing just fine.

Jun 09, 2011, 15:09

hito
hito
1745 posts

because you are annoying, start pointless threads, post multiple times for no reason and rarely make sense. You are ruining the forum.

Jun 09, 2011, 15:40

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

sorry i dont mean to ruin the forum.
that thought was a sin.
time to forget the past.

should i change my name? concidering it.

Jun 10, 2011, 00:07

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

i dont mean to ruin the forum. but its hard to contrabute regularly when you have these mental blocks.

Jun 10, 2011, 00:10

microman
13 posts

You contribute more posts than anyone else, I wouldn't normally agree with Hito but he's got a point because a lot of your posts seem to be quite meaningless, no need to be offended, just try and make sense to the rest of the forum with your posts

Jun 10, 2011, 02:59

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

i only post out of fear of being a lurker really.
i rec i'm better at small talk then deep conversation that goes on in here anyway.
so i say random piffle.

Jun 10, 2011, 20:42

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

You could be an asset. What music is twisting your melons just now?

Jun 10, 2011, 21:41

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

maybe i'm not good at any conversation. :/
but anyway, today i been listening to pop music, on my vevo app for my iphone.
even saw a vid from the game!
but to be honest. i listen to all jonres.
all that are good that is.

Jun 10, 2011, 23:12

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index